Make your wedding fairytale a dream come true by browsing our ultimate guide to castle wedding venues across the UK and Ireland
Every couple wants their wedding day to be a fairytale, so why not celebrate your marriage in a castle? There a plenty of castle wedding venues to choose from on hitched, and to help you find the perfect one to host your wedding day we’ve put together an ultimate guide to castle wedding venues across the UK and Ireland! Here’s to your happily ever after...
- Clearwell Castle – GloucestershireThis 15 bedroomed castle situated in the Forest of Dean is the perfect fairytale setting for your wedding. There’s a 75ft long aisle so you can make a grand entrance, and the ballroom features beautifully decorated leaded glass windows. The gorgeous grounds will be the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos!
For more information visit: Clearwell Castle’s listing
- Leeds Castle – KentLeeds Castle is known as ‘the loveliest castle in the world’, and is an idyllic setting for your wedding. It’s surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and gardens, and can cater for up to 200 guests, with larger parties catered for in a marquee on the immaculate Cedar Lawn. There are 42 elaborately decorated bedrooms, and an onsite florist and catering to make your planning as stress-free as possible.
For more information visit: Leeds Castle’s listing
- Château Rhianfa – AngleseyChâteau Rhianfa is a five star wedding venue situated on the banks of the Menai Strait, with breath-taking views of the Snowdonia mountain range. The château is French inspired and looks like it’s a scene from a Disney fairytale. There are 16 bedrooms, all luxuriously decorated, and a decadent bridal suite featuring a bathtub with views across the water – ideal for soaking in after the big day!
For more information visit: Château Rhianfa’s listing
- Leez Priory – EssexThis Tudor mansion is a venue fit for a king and queen! Located in Essex, there are five licensed settings within the 40 acres, giving you plenty of choice. If you’re marrying in the summer, there is a picture perfect inner courtyard with a croquet lawn, and you can gather round roaring log fires in the winter. The 15 bedrooms onsite includes the bridal suite, complete with four-poster bed and a Jacuzzi bath.
For more information visit: Leez Priory’s listing
- Pendennis Castle – CornwallSet on the Cornish coast, this Tudor castle is ideal for those looking for the most romantic setting for their ‘happily ever after’. If you want an authentic feel to your castle wedding, the ceremony can take place inside the Tudor Castle Keep, decorated with tapestries, flowers and candles. The grounds are perfect for photographs and drinks, before a delicious dinner in the Royal Artillery Barracks.
For more information visit: Pendennis Castle’s listing
- Hever Castle – KentHever Castle dates back to 1270 and is decorated with gorgeous Italian walnut panelling, working fireplaces and a fine collection of antiques. There are three beautiful locations to host your wedding in, including the Tudor style Astor Wing, the Hever Castle Inner Hall and Dining Hall for winter weddings and the Italian Garden for summer celebrations.
For more information visit: Hever Castle’s listing
- Farnham Castle – SurreyFarnham Castle, situated in the historic town of Farnham in Surrey, combines the old with the new for a unique wedding setting. The quintessentially English wedding venue has plenty of space for you to get ready in on the morning of the wedding, a choice of two chapels or the Lantern Hall for the ceremony (depending on whether you want a religious or civil ceremony) and endless views across Farnham.
For more information visit: Farnham Castle’s listing
- Kinettles Castle – Fife & AngusFor those of you looking for a castle wedding venue in Scotland, Kinnettles Castle could be the dream location! The venue prides itself on hosting a range of weddings, including traditional Asian wedding celebrations and civil partnerships. There’s a selection of packages to suit all budgets, so your fairytale venue may be more affordable than you think!
For more information visit: Kinettles Castle’s listing
- Ackergill Tower – CaithnessAckergill Tower is a 15th century castle situated a short distance from John O’Groats. The unique venue also boasts an amazing luxury treehouse within the grounds – perfect if you want to stay in style! There are also over 50 different activities for guests to do, including Highland Games – this is great way to break the ice if you’re making a weekend of your wedding.
For more information visit: Ackergill Tower’s listing
- Berkeley Castle – GloucestershireBerkeley Castle has a history that spans 860 years, making it the perfect choice of wedding venue for history buffs! There is a church next to the castle, or you can marry in a civil ceremony within the castle. The venue is also able to arrange guided tours for guests so you can really make the most out of the gorgeous setting!
For more information visit: Berkeley Castle’s listing
- Carlton Towers – North YorkshireIf you’re looking for a wedding venue that is glamorous and dramatic, consider Carlton Towers. This North Yorkshire wedding venue, which is home to Lord and Lady Gerald Fitzalan Howard, has three grand state rooms and 16 individually designed bedrooms. 250 acres of private parkland surround the Victorian Gothic-style mansion.
For more information visit: Carlton Towers’s listing
- Cooling Castle Barn – KentFor those who love the grandeur of a castle, but want a more relaxed, intimate wedding setting, consider Cooling Castle Barn. Your wedding will take place within the rustic barns on site, but you have the stone turrets of Cooling Castle as a historic backdrop for your wedding photographs.
For more information visit: Cooling Castle Barn’s listing
- Carberry Tower – Lothian & BordersThose who want a wedding venue with royal connections will love Carberry Tower, former home of the Queen Mother’s cousin, Lady Elphinstone. The venue, which is a true fairytale castle style of building, complete with turrets and acres of land, has over 450 years of history. It has a calm and tranquil setting, but is just seven miles from the city of Edinburgh.
For more information visit: Carberry Tower’s listing
- Allerton Castle – North YorkshireIt’s pretty exciting to tell your guests you’re getting married in a castle, and Allerton Castle, situated between Harrogate and York, definitely lives up to the hype! There’s a huge log fire, a great staircase and plenty of decadently decorated rooms, perfect for photo opportunities. Once you’ve enjoyed the excellent catering, you and your guests can venture outdoors and enjoy a magical firework display.
For more information visit: Allerton Castle’s listing
- Castle Leslie Estate – Co. MonaghanThere are plenty of beautiful castles in Ireland, and Castle Leslie Estate is one of them! The historic venue is still in the hands of its founding family and is known as one of the most luxury hotels in Ireland. The 1000 acres of land include ancient woods and picturesque lakes – ideal if you want lots of unique outdoor wedding pictures. The venue also has some amazing bedrooms – find out about their gorgeous bridal suite in by reading our list of top ten bridal suites!
For more information visit: Castle Leslie Estate’s listing
- Brompton D’Evercy House – SomersetThis beautiful stately home in the heart of Somerset is ideal if you have always dreamed of an outdoor wedding ceremony. You can say your vows on the terrace, overlooking a sweeping lawn and a reed-fringed lake, or if you’d prefer to be indoors you can marry in the medieval Castle House. There are a range of reception rooms to suit any style of celebration, from the Elizabethan Great Hall to the intimate state dining room.
For more information visit: Brompton D’Evercy House’s listing
- Lough Eske Castle – DonegalLough Eske Castle, a Solis Hotel and Spa, dates back to the 1400s and is associated with the O’Donnells, the founding fathers of Donegal. The wedding venue is the only Irish hotel to have won a World Luxury Hotel Award and has numerous other accolades, making it the perfect choice of venue for a couple looking for an extra special venue for their fairytale wedding.
For more information visit: Lough Eske Castle’s listing
- Bickleigh Castle – DevonNo matter what you’re looking for when it comes to picking your wedding venue, Bickleigh Castle has something to suit everyone. There’s the grand castle, the quaint thatched chapel and the beautiful location in the Devon countryside, amongst other things. The venue prides itself on creating weddings that are magical, enchanting and romantic, which is exactly what you want when you marry in a castle!
For more information visit: Bickleigh Castle’s listing
- Polhawn Fort – CornwallPolhawn Fort, voted Most Romantic Wedding Venue in the 2015 Mills & Boon The Romantics awards, is hidden away in a tranquil cove on the Rame Peninsula. The venue includes a drawbridge for an imposing entrance, and there is a fairytale-worthy spiral staircase to descend, leading into the 80ft long vaulted Hall. The hidden location means your wedding venue becomes an intimate escape, and the private beach provides excellent photography opportunities.
For more information visit: Polhawn Fort’s listing
- Lumley Castle – DurhamThis wedding venue is over 600 years old – the 14th century castle is full of history making it the perfect wedding choice for history buffs, or those who have always dreamed of saying their vows at a magnificent castle. There are a range of cost-effective wedding packages to choose from, starting at wedding parties for 10 and going up to 132 guests. If you are looking for a wedding venue that merges English heritage with excellent food and outstanding service, Lumley Castle could be the one.
For more information visit: Lumley Castle’s listing
- Pennsylvania Castle – DorsetFor brides and grooms who have always dreamed of a wedding by the sea, in a venue that is classic and elegant, Pennsylvania Castle is a dream come true. Situated high upon a cliff top, the castle venue has views of the English Channel and the dramatic Jurassic Coastline. There are a range of licensed ceremony areas, including an outdoor space and a range of packages – which includes a twilight wedding option for a relaxed and intimate celebration.
For more information visit: Pennsylvania Castle’s listing
- Pentillie Castle – CornwallThis stunning 17th century castle, situated in Cornwall on the bank of the River Tamar, offers couples looking for a romantic wedding setting exclusive use, exceptional facilities and luxurious accommodation that has won awards. The venue can cater for up to 200 guests and is able to tailor their packages to suit your needs, so your wedding is personal to you. There is also a dedicated wedding coordinator on hand to help with all your planning needs.
For more information visit: Pentillie Castle’s listing
- Walton Castle – SomersetSituated in the Somerset countryside, this 17th century castle provides amazing 360 degree views of its surroundings. It’s Grade II listed, and boasts eight luxury bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. There’s no corkage fee and you have the flexibility to bring in your own catering and suppliers, or work with their recommended list. There’s also a large indoor heated swimming pool, ideal for a relaxing swim ahead of the big day!
For more information visit: Walton Castle’s listing
- Hedingham Castle – EssexHedingham Castle consists of a 900 year old Norman keep, a mansion house dating back to the early Georgian period, stunning landscaped gardens and an elegant marquee, all situated on the leafy 160 acre estate within the Essex countryside. Wedding picture opportunities include the Tudor bridge, originally built for Henry VII, the ornamental lake, the fountain and the huge log fire.
For more information visit: Hedingham Castle’s listing
- Strawberry Hill House – MiddlesexStrawberry Hill House is described as a ‘little’ gothic castle. The Grade I listed venue dates back to the 18th century and has been lovingly restored so the white exterior appears immaculate and the rooms are stylishly decorated whilst still retaining their unique character. The venue was described by its architect, Horace Walpole, as his ‘plaything’, and it definitely has a quirky, playful feel!
For more information visit: Strawberry Hill House’s listing
- Huntsham Court – DevonThis baronial mansion is always hired for exclusive use, and you can decide down to every detail how much you want the team at the venue to be involved – whether you want to make the most of the staff and preferred suppliers or if you want to source everything yourself. Huntsham Court is beautifully decorated so wherever you choose to celebrate your wedding, you’ll have amazing photos!
For more information visit: Huntsham Court’s listing
- Amberley Castle – West SussexAmberley Castle is situated amongst 12 acres of elegantly landscaped gardens – which are roamed by the venue’s two resident white peacocks – right by the South Downs National Park. If you and your partner are looking for unique back drops for your wedding pictures, look no further. The castle is surrounded by a medieval stonework wall and the interior is decorated with suits of armour and historic coats of arms.
For more information visit: Amberley Castle’s listing
- Hertford Castle – HertfordshireIf you’re looking for a wedding venue with a royal twist, why not consider Hertford Castle where Queen Elizabeth spent most of her childhood? With exclusive use, corkage options and flexible catering you’re guaranteed to be able to create the wedding of your dreams in a historic setting that dates back to the 15th century.
For more information visit: Hertford Castle’s listing
- Ripley Castle – North YorkshireRipley Castle has history and heritage in a picture-perfect postcard setting! Dating back 700 years, the venue stands out from the moment you set foot in the village of Ripley, North Yorkshire. There are a choice of rooms for your wedding, including the main reception rooms and the gorgeous oak-panelled library, which dates back to the 16th century. No matter what you envision for your wedding, the team at Ripley Castle can help your wedding dreams come true.
For more information visit: Ripley Castle’s listing
- Wadhurst Castle – SussexMaybe you’ve always imagined celebrating your big day in a picturesque marquee, but you want one with an impressive backdrop. Wadhurst Castle offers weddings within the castle, but it also has a large and beautiful lawn available for marquees too. Wedding ceremonies can take place in the recently restored walled garden and you and your guests can enjoy the beautiful views across the surrounding Sussex countryside.
For more information visit: Wadhurst Castle’s listing
- Castle Menzies – PerthshireThose searching for a castle wedding venue in Scotland should consider Castle Menzies, a stunning ancient castle which dates back to the 16th century. Both civil and religious ceremonies can take place at the castle, meaning it’s super easy to have your wedding all in one place, regardless of what kind of ceremony you want. There are lots of beautiful areas to host your guests, including the old kitchen, complete with a roaring log fire, the small courtyard or the large walled garden.
For more information visit: Castle Menzies’s listing
- Sherbrooke Castle – Central & GlasgowLuckily for Scottish brides and grooms searching for a castle wedding venue, Scotland is full of them! This Scottish castle venue can accommodate up to 180 guests in sophisticated luxury, in one of Glasgow’s most prestigious residential areas. There are a range of wedding packages to choose from, and the team at Sherbrooke Castle would be delighted to discuss Sunday or mid-week wedding availability with you too!
For more information visit: Sherbrooke Castle’s listing
- The Founder’s Building – Royal Holloway, SurreyIf you want a wedding venue that will make your guests say ‘wow’ as they arrive, take a closer look at the Founder’s Building, Royal Holloway. The impressive building, complete with turrets and towers, will be an amazing backdrop to your special day. Not only does the building look incredible, but it is close to the M25, near London and less than 10 miles from Heathrow so it’s easily accessible. Packages are available for up to 200 guests, and there’s a range of delicious in-house catering options available!
For more information visit: The Founder’s Building – Royal Holloway’s listing
- Clontarf Castle – DublinClontarf Castle is a luxury Irish castle wedding venue, surrounded by leafy gardens. The hotel is situated within ancient castle walls, and you can choose whether to book a civil ceremony, a humanist ceremony or have a wedding blessing as part of your package. You can work with the head chef to design a wedding menu that will have your mouth watering, using local, seasonal produce. If you value luxurious accommodation and friendly service, Clontarf Castle could be perfect for you.
For more information visit: Clontarf Castle’s listing
- Rowton Castle – ShropshireIf cocktails, croquet and delicious catering sound like your thing – check out Rowton Castle. Located in the rolling Shropshire countryside, this beautiful castle venue is close to the picturesque market town of Shrewsbury. This venue is the perfect choice for making fairytales come true – there are stunning bedrooms with four-poster beds, hidden pools, a woodland walk and a charming walled garden. It is also listed in the AA’s guide to Britain’s Best Hotels in 2012.
For more information visit: Rowton Castle’s listing
- Studley Castle – West MidlandsIf you’re planning a large wedding and need space for lots of guests to stay over, Studley Castle could be perfect for you. The West Midlands wedding venue can host ceremonies for up to 100 guests and evening receptions for up to 200. There are also 57 en-suite bedrooms, complete with high speed Wi-Fi. There is also a mini gym and a pitch and putt course amidst the 28 acre grounds.
For more information visit: Studley Castle’s listing
- Peckforton Castle – CheshirePeckforton Castle could be the perfect wedding choice for foodie couples – the venue boasts a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, and allows you to work with them to create bespoke wedding menus to add a more personal touch to your wedding celebration. There are five licensed ceremony rooms and 48 beautiful bedrooms so there’s plenty of choice. If you want a stunning castle on a budget, you can just hire an individual function room, or the whole castle can be hired exclusively if you prefer.
For more information visit: Peckforton Castle’s listing
- Tutbury Castle – StaffordshireTutbury Castle is owned by the Queen, however she won’t be on hand for wedding planning tips and advice. Instead, the friendly Tutbury Castle team will help you have the wedding day of your dreams! The venue is famous for Mary Queen of Scot’s imprisonment, but now the starlit dance floor and glittering chandeliers take centre stage. The venue has over 1,000 years of history within its historic walls and will be a beautiful backdrop on the happiest day of your life.
For more information visit: Tutbury Castle’s listing
- Hedsor House – BuckinghamshireHedsor House was voted the UK’s No. 2 Regal Wedding Venue by The Times – making it the ideal choice if you want to feel like royalty on your special day. The venue was one home to Augusta, the Princess of Wales, and is situated at the end of a kilometre long drive, just 40 minutes outside of central London. Whether you want 80 guests or 800, Hedsor House is able to put together the perfect wedding day for you.
For more information visit: Hedsor House’s listing
- Aikwood Tower – Lothian & BordersIf you’ve always fancied your own castle but have never been able to afford one, Aikwood Tower is the next best thing, offering you totally exclusive use of the 500 year old Scottish venue. The private venue sleeps 11 guests in luxury five star accommodation. Aikwood Tower still has decorations in place from its first wedding in 1602 – stone carvings to mark the wedding of Robert Scott of Aikwood and Elspeth Murray of Elibank.
For more information visit: Aikwood Tower’s listing
- Belle Isle Estate – Co. FermanaghBelle Isle Estate is much more than just a castle wedding venue – the 17th century Irish castle can also put on a luxury boat trip to take you island hopping around the surrounding areas, and there is an award winning cookery school you and your guests can enjoy too. As well as this, there are a range of wedding packages to choose from and the option of exclusive use. The venue caters for up to 60 people, so you’re guaranteed an intimate celebration.
For more information visit: Belle Isle Estate’s listing
- Eastnor Castle – HerefordshireWhether you choose to marry in the charming village church or in the Gothic drawing room at Eastnor Castle, everything about your wedding will be beautiful! You can enjoy drinks overlooking the lake, before a delicious wedding breakfast, tailored to suit your tastes, will be served in either the State Dining Room or the Great Hall. After dinner you and your guests can party the night away in the Octagon Saloon, or relax in the Great Hall as a fire roars away.
For more information visit: Eastnor Castle’s listing
- Le Gothique – LondonIf you want a fairytale wedding in London but Buckingham Palace is a bit unattainable, consider Le Gothique. With plenty of turrets and spires, it’s the perfect romantic setting for your happily ever after. There are in-house florists and DJs to help you plan and you can even hire the venue’s Rolls Royce to whisk you away!
For more information visit: Le Gothique’s listing
- Thornbury Castle – GloucestershireWith packages starting at £4,000 Thornbury Castle is a romantic venue choice that won’t break the bank. Foodie couples will love the catering – the award winning chef will create tempting and tantalising dishes using local ingredients of the finest quality. There is also a sommelier on hand to help you pick the perfect wine, and 26 unique regally decorated bedrooms for you and your guests to retire to at the end of the night.
For more information visit: Thornbury Castle’s listing
- Cabra Castle – Co. CavanIrish wedding venue Cabra Castle dates back to 1760 and can cater for up to 320 guests. It’s situated less than an hour by car away from Dublin Airport, so even if you’re not local to Ireland you can still marry in a charming fairytale Irish castle. There are eighty beautifully decorated bedrooms, and if you have a wedding party of over 75, the newlyweds enjoy a complimentary stay in one of the royal honeymoon suites!
For more information visit: Cabra Castle’s listing
- Myres Castle – Fife & AngusIf you’re a fan of the finer things in life, Scottish wedding venue Myres Castle could be the one for you. Offering five star luxury, this ancient castle (which dates back to 1530) is the perfect place to host your guests. Smaller parties can be hosted within the castle, whilst larger gatherings can be held in the new woodland party lodge – a ‘barnquee’ which caters for up to 175! It’s easily accessible from Edinburgh and has 10 en-suite bedrooms on site.
For more information visit: Myres Castle’s listing
- Melville Castle Hotel – Lothian & BordersAnother one for Scottish couples! Melville Castle is just outside Edinburgh and can host wedding parties of up to 90. There are 32 bedrooms and the newlyweds will be able to stay in the bridal suite for free. As you arrive you’ll travel up the sweeping drive before enjoying a red carpet welcome. After your ceremony, enjoy drinks in the beautiful gardens or the ornate ballroom.
For more information visit: Melville Castle Hotel’s listing
- Bolton Castle – North YorkshireBolton Castle is a medieval building located at the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. It offers something unique and fun for weddings – you can have a barn owl deliver your wedding rings, or amaze your guests after the ceremony with a falconry display. The venue can also set up an archery competition, which is a great way to get your guests mingling. The venue hosts up to 240 guests for evening receptions and can cater for 120 for the ceremony and wedding breakfast.
For more information visit: Bolton Castle’s listing
- Augill Castle – CumbriaIf you’re looking for a wedding venue with bags of character, Augill Castle is perfect. Although the venue is 160 years old, it is run in a modern and formal way and features lots of fun décor. There are no set packages as Augill thinks of every wedding as being as unique as the setting and the couple! The venue boasts 14 bedrooms and suites, all beautifully decorated featuring comfortable sofas and large antique beds.
For more information visit: Augill Castle’s listing
- Highcliffe Castle – DorsetHighcliffe Castle is a grand, Grade 1 listed building situated right by a beautiful beach, so you have two gorgeous locations for your wedding pictures! Weddings can be held any day of the week, with a selection of ceremony times, and there is a choice of four nominated caterers for your delicious wedding breakfast!
For more information visit: Highcliffe Castle’s listing
- Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa – RoscommonIf Beauty and the Beast is your favourite Disney movie, stop for a second and check out Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa. The beautiful castle venue has an aptly named Grand Ballroom which can host 120-320 guests, and is decked out with glittering chandeliers. Imagine sharing your first dance to ‘A Tale as Old as Time’!
For more information visit: Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa’s listing
- Belvoir Castle – East MidlandsEast Midlands brides, this one is for you! Belvoir Castle sits proudly on top of a hill on the borders of Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. The fairytale venue can host religious ceremonies in the chapel and civil ceremonies in one of a selection of rooms. If you have a larger wedding party, you can host your celebration in a marquee within the grounds for up to 400 guests.
For more information visit: Belvoir Castle’s listing
- Hodsock Priory – South YorkshireHodsock Priory is set amongst an impressive 800 acres of land. The historic wedding venue can cater for up to 250 guests and hosts civil ceremonies and civil partnerships. Hodsock Priory will look amazing in the background of your wedding pictures, and has three gorgeous bedrooms within the venue, and a further 10 luxurious self-catering suites situated within the grounds, just past the newly revamped courtyard.
For more information visit: Hodsock Priory’s listing
- Bovey Castle – DevonBovey Castle is an impressive five star hotel, located within Dartmoor National Park on its own private estate. The wedding team at Bovey Castle is highly experienced and devoted to making sure your wedding is a dream come true. The décor, the food and the amazing spa facilities are just some of the reasons you should consider this castle wedding venue.
For more information visit: Bovey Castle’s listing
- Mercure Ardoe House Hotel and Spa – Aberdeen & DeesideMercure Ardoe House Hotel and Spa offers flexible wedding packages and a choice of function rooms. The Scottish wedding venue has 119 beautifully decorated bedrooms and a gorgeous bridal suite. Ardoe House is the perfect blend of romance, style and hospitality, and the impressive turreted building is right by the River Dee.
For more information visit: Mercure Ardoe House Hotel and Spa’s listing
- Ballyhannon Castle – Co. ClareIf you’re dreaming of a medieval style wedding in an authentic castle setting, Ballyhannon Castle is for you! The venue, also known as Castlefergus, dates back to 1490 and is an amazing example of an Irish castle. Whilst medieval in style, the venue also boasts plenty of modcons so you can stay in luxury when you hire this amazing setting for your wedding.
For more information visit: Ballyhannon Castle’s listing
- Hazlewood Castle – North YorkshireHazlewood Castle dates back to the 11th century and has a rich and detailed history. The stunning wedding venue was considerately restored and is now a luxurious location for weddings. There is a chapel on site, and you can also host your celebrations in a marquee if you wish. Browse their range of packages to find the perfect one for you.
For more information visit: Hazlewood Castle’s listing
- Warwick Castle – WarwickshireWarwick Castle is a wedding venue that will truly amaze your guests. From enjoying a banquet in the amazing Great Hall, to a falconry display for some unusual entertainment, this Midlands wedding venue is the perfect choice for those looking for something different. Immerse yourself in the 1100 years of history as you enjoy the glamorous décor and the four poster beds!
For more information visit: Warwick Castle’s listing
- Wasing Park – BerkshireIf you love castle wedding venues but have always dreamed of a rustic wedding, you’re in luck as Wasing Park has the best of both worlds. The Berkshire wedding venue has the beautiful Castle Barn on site, as well as the old castle walls, which are perfect for pictures. Outdoor weddings are also possible here!
For more information visit: Wasing Park’s listing
- Tregenna Castle Hotel – CornwallCouples who love to be by the sea will adore Tregenna Castle Hotel, an incredible ivy-covered castle overlooking St Ives, Cornwall. There’s a range of wedding packages to choose from, including deals for mid-week weddings, and a wide variety of menus to suit all tastes! Whether you want a wedding with two guests or 160, check out Tregenna Castle.
For more information visit: Tregenna Castle Hotel’s listing