BEAUTIFUL, HISTORIC, PERFECT
For over 700 years Ripley Castle has been the quintessential essence of Yorkshire romance. From the moment you arrive the scene is set for a truly enchanting and unique experience. From elegance and grandeur, to the historic cosy intimacy of the private family rooms, we exceed all your expectations to ensure your dream wedding is here...
We offer an excellent range of packages, which can be used as a base from which to plan your perfect day with the help of our experienced and dedicated wedding co-ordinator.
For accommodation we have The Boar's Head which is a stone throwaway from the Castle and has a total of 23 bedrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
29 reviewsWrite a review
25 User photos
Did the reviews win you over?
Ripley Castle Real Weddings
27 photos · 14/03/2022
170 photos · 17/07/2021
106 photos · 14/09/2019
18 photos · 18/05/2019
16 photos · 31/08/2014
Our package is designed for the Castle’s East Wing at
£9,000.00 based on 60 guests.
Our Winter Package includes the following:-
Wedding Co-ordinator to assist in planning your day
- Complimentary Ceremony Room in the East Wing’s Amcott’s Room
- Room hire for your Drinks Reception, Wedding Breakfast and your Evening Reception from 2.00pm to 11.30pm (The cost to extend the licence is £150.00 per hour)
- Beautifully dressed Christmas Trees, Garlands, and Fairy Lights throughout the venue
- Red Carpet arrival and Fire Torches for the Evening Reception
- Front of House Manager / Toastmaster for the duration of the Wedding
- Use of extensive historic gardens and lakeside for photographs
- Pre-Wedding photoshoot access to the gardens and lakeside
- Glass of sparkling wine or mulled wine for your Drinks Reception
- Chef’s three festive canapes to be served at your Drinks Reception
- Three course festive Wedding Breakfast menu
- Hurricane lanterns and tealights on all dining tables
- Free Parking for your Wedding party and suppliers
- Place cards, menu cards and table plan
- White table linen, fine crockery, and glassware
- Use of our Wedding cake stand and knife
- Use of our Wedding card box or Santa’s mailbox
- Bar open until 11.00pm (The cost to extend the licence is £150.00 per hour)
- DJ entertainment, disco lighting, and dancefloor
- VAT at the current rate
Additional guests are £150.00 per person.
Tim Hardy Wedding Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 review· Photographers (1)
Kirsty Mattsson Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 reviews· Photographers (3)
21 Degrees Wedding Videography5.0 out of 5 rating , 22 reviews· Videographers (22)
North Yorkshire Celebrant5.0 out of 5 rating , 7 reviews· Celebrants (7)
Laura Lindsay Weddings and EventsDecor Hire and Styling
JPRShah Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 review· Photographers (1)
Ripley HG3 3AY Harrogate (North Yorkshire)
Would you like to schedule a visit?