Eastnor is a dramatic, fairytale castle wedding venue situated on a 5000-acre estate in the Malvern Hills within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The castle is surrounded by a lake, deer park and arboretum, with magnificent views of the rolling Herefordshire countryside. We pride ourselves on the highest standards of comfort, impeccable service and personal attention to detail. You and your guests will enjoy a warm and relaxed atmosphere in this truly exceptional family home.
You’ll find tranquility, splendour and complete exclusivity at Eastnor Castle, and whatever you are planning, we will enjoy the challenge of exceeding your expectations. Our experienced and friendly staff will ensure that everything runs smoothly. We will help co-ordinate your plans, recommend excellent suppliers and suggest innovative touches that will enhance your day.
Eastnor is an exclusive use venue which gives you use of four impressive rooms for your wedding:
The Gothic Drawing Room
The richly decorated room, designed by Augustus Pugin, is a perfect, romantic setting for your ceremony. The room is licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 90 people.
The Great Hall
With its 60-foot-high ceiling, and roaring log fires in winter months, this is an imposing yet intimate space for the reception. This room is licensed for wedding ceremonies for up to 150 people and can also be used as for dining for larger weddings of up to 150 guests.
The Octagon Room
This room overlooks the castle terraces and lake and is the perfect place to serve drinks and canapes in the summer months, usually accompanied by a string quartet or small jazz band. If you are also planning an evening party, we can arrange for a dance floor to be laid in this room where there is also plenty of space for a DJ or band to perform.
The State Dining Room
This imposing and yet intimate richly decorated room has no obstructions, allowing the bride and groom to take their seats at the top table and be seen by each of their guests. The room will seat up to 80 guests at round tables for a formal sit-down or buffet-style meal.
When you’re ready to kick off your dancing shoes at the end of the night, you won’t have far to go. There are twelve beautiful guest bedrooms in the castle that are available for the bride and groom and their family and close friends. Each of the luxurious bedrooms is individual in style and character, and all have stunning views. There is also a 3 bed apartment at the end of the driveway near the old stable which can be hired for extra accommodation.
To truly get a feel for this fabulous venue, book a viewing and let us tell you how we can create the wedding day you’ve always dreamed of.
- We have a licence to hold civil wedding ceremonies in the Gothic Drawing Room or you can choose to marry in the beautiful village church.
- Reception drinks can be served on the terraces overlooking the lake and stunning countryside surroundings, whilst a string quartet or small jazz band plays.
- We are proud of the exceptionally high standard and wide variety of menus designed to cater for a wide range of tastes.
- The State Dining Room will seat up to 80 guests or for a larger party, the Great Hall can seat up to 150 guests.
- Evening dancing takes place in the Octagon Saloon, or guests can relax on sofas in the Great Hall in front of a roaring fire.
- We have twelve beautiful, luxurious and individual guest bedrooms available for the bride, groom and their family and close friends to stay the night.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
51 reviewsWrite a Review
Ledbury HR8 1RL Wellington Heath (Herefordshire)