Situated in the heart of Monmouthshire, Wales, welcome to Woodbank. A delightful boutique venue, it would be ideal for your wedding day celebrations. With a range of function spaces and soon to hold a license to host your ceremony, at Woodbank you can relax into your day and truly enjoy this once in a lifetime occasion.
When booking your wedding with Woodbank, you have a range of possibilities to create the wedding you always dreamed of having. With the ability to host anywhere between 20 to 100 guests, Woodbank is ideal for both intimate and grand celebrations.
On the day, the bride will descend from the spiralled oak staircase into the spectacular wedding entrance. Then, making your way into the Main Hall, you can say ‘I do’ to the person you love. A sun-drenched, intimate room, there are few more romantic spaces for your ceremony in the whole of Monmouthshire.
For your wedding breakfast and evening reception, you can enjoy the surroundings of the Drawing Room. With a traditional fireplace and classic style, relax, raise a toast, and enjoy some of the delicious food on offer!
What’s more, Woodbank also offers a wonderful bridal suite ideal for your first night as newlyweds!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Woodbank can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Set in the heart of Monmouthshire countryside with stunning views
- Exclusively yours for the entirety of your day
- Woodbank will soon have a civil ceremony license, meaning that you can spend your whole day here
- Selection of rooms for your day to unfold in, including the delightful drawing room
- Delicious catering options available
- Spend your first night as newlyweds in their luxurious bridal suite
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Woodbank Select Packages 2021
We understand the importance of adapting to new circumstances and with our partners have designed
“Woodbank House Select”, all inclusive package for your intimate and bespoke wedding celebration.
Woodbank “Select 30”
Monday - Wednesday
January- March & November: £5,900
April- October & December: £6,500
Select up to 30 guests
- Civil ceremony in the Main Hall
- Three course wedding breakfast in the drawing room or dining room with white table linens, crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Select drinks package per guest:
welcome glass of prosecco
1 glass of white or red wine (wedding breakfast)
1 glass of prosecco for the wedding toast
- Bridal suite for your wedding night
- Six additional guest bedrooms
- Gardens and terrace for pictures and welcome drinks
- Floral budget with our designated local florist
- Cake table
- Personal wedding coordinator
1. Woodbank House “Select 30” 2021/2022, for up to 30 day and up to 50 evening guests, 12-12pm, subject to availability
2.Dining room and welcome drink location depends on actual numbers attending and social distancing measures required at the time.
Bank and national holiday/other supplements may apply.
Subject to standard terms and conditions
Select 40 and 50 packages also available, weekdays and weekends
Llanhennock NP18 1LU Langstone (Newport)