Nestled away in 250 acres of breath-taking countryside, with stunning views over the rolling hills of North Yorkshire, welcome to Thornton Hall. A brand new, purpose built wedding venue, it is the most idyllic of locations for you to spend what is sure to be an unforgettable day.
From the moment you enter this exclusive, secluded venue, you will know it is the one for you. Bathed in natural light from the apex feature window, offering unspoilt views across the countryside, Thornton Hall offers the most beautiful setting imaginable for your wedding celebrations.
When booking with Thornton Hall, you will work with their experienced and dedicated wedding coordinators to create the wedding day you’ve always dreamt of having. When it comes to your wedding breakfast and evening reception, they can offer a range of delicious catering options sourced from the finest suppliers in the whole of Yorkshire. Boasting a range of classics with a modern twist, the food at your wedding is sure to live long in the memory of both you and your guests!
With exclusive use of the entirety of the venue and grounds, you are invited to make Thornton Hall your home for the day. The private terrace and courtyard is a fantastic place to enjoy a toast, while their extensive grounds provide the ideal backdrop for your wedding photos!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Thornton Hall can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of the North Yorkshire countryside, offering unspoilt views across the hills
- Exclusive use of this brand new venue
- Fantastic range of catering options available, using some of the finest local suppliers
- Nestled away in 250 acres of private grounds, the ideal backdrop for your wedding photos
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to help with the planning
- Stunning apex feature window in the main function room
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
3 reviewsWrite a Review
Church Road BD23 3TS Skipton (North Yorkshire)