Set in the idyllic, peaceful setting of Perthshire, welcome to Taymouth Marina. Overlooking the serene water, this beautiful venue is unique and a special place to celebrate your wedding day. Ideal for either a small or large celebration, it is one of the most picturesque settings the whole of Scotland has to offer.
When booking with Taymouth Marina you will quickly learn that their dedicated approach is designed to let you have the wedding celebrations you always desired. Overlooking Loch Tay, you have the choice of small gatherings or a large marquee option to commemorate the beginning of your next chapters together. They are able to provide from informal catering to mouth-watering menu options for both your wedding breakfast and evening reception, with the ability to host up to 100 guests, you can raise a toast with every last one of you loved ones.
What’s more, Taymouth Marina has a limited range of self-catered accommodation perfect for your first night as newlyweds. With breath taking views across the Loch, and an exclusive, luxurious feel throughout, there is surely no better place to begin your married life than here.
For more information on the kinds of weddings Taymouth Marina can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of the Perthshire countryside
- Overlooking the picturesque Loch Tay, the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos
- Tailor-made, bespoke wedding packages to suit your needs
- Mouth-watering menu options
- Choice of small gathering or larger option within a marquee
- Gorgeous self-catered accommodation ideal to start of your life as newlyweds
Kenmore PH15 2HW by Cupar Fife  (Perthshire)