Nestled in the heart of the infamous Cotswolds, Manor By The Lake is in the beautiful Regency spa town of Cheltenham.
This exclusive-use venue has a stunning array of reception rooms including cosy lounge areas, a retro Rock Bar and their West-wing ballroom. Perfect for intimate gatherings from 10 guests to larger events of up to 200.
Throughout The Manor, you will find 12 individually decorated bedrooms and suites, all offering their own unique style and features. Gorgeous free-standing baths, statement beds and luxurious décor really make a stay within The Manor memorable.
Designed in the Victorian era, you will find of its original features including ornate carved wooden panels, stained glass windows and grand marble fireplaces all overlooking seven acres of award-winning gardens, natural woodland, rolling lawns and a picturesque lake.
The Manor lends itself to outdoor weddings. It has not 1, not 2 but 3 licenced areas for couples to say their ‘I do’s’. Don’t forget to take a walk down Yew Tree Walk and enjoy the tranquillity of the fountain in the lake.
With its own in-house award-winning chefs, The Manor offers an extensive menu to choose your perfect banquet for the day.
Each year the venue adds something a little different to their plethora of wedding collections and special features, always keeping up to date with the latest in wedding trends, making it the go-to venue for your upcoming nuptials.
- Exclusive-use venue in the Cotswolds
- Perfectly Positioned in Cheltenham- 45 min from Bristol, 1-hour Birmingham, 1-hour 15 Cardiff
- Award-Winning Italian Gardens and private Lake
- Ceremonies from 10 guests to 200
- 3 Licensed Outdoor Wedding Areas
- 12 Luxury bedrooms and West-wing Ballroom
- 6 reception rooms, for intimate weddings of 10 guests through to large weddings of 200, there is a space just for you.