The 18th century Granary Barns is an award winning and unique wedding venue, located in the charming village of Woodditton, Suffolk. From the flint walls to the original timber beams and the picturesque cornfields surrounding the grounds, this is a truly special venue perfect for relaxed and intimate celebrations.
The venue consists of two original barns linked by an open glass walkway with a private courtyard – the perfect place for sun-soaked reception drinks in the summer months! The Granary Barns are licensed for Civil Ceremonies and the intimate Flint Barn can accommodate up to 88 guests, while the Granary Barn seats 180. Both spaces operate all year round with exclusive use, offering privacy and tranquility for you and your guests.
With an award winning selection of caterers for you to choose from, all of which offering a flexible approach, you can create the perfect menu for you.
The Granary Barns Event Management Team will be on-hand offering their time and expertise at every step of the way to ensure your day is everything you’ve dreamed. To find out more, contact them today.
- A choice of award winning caterers available
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies in two stunning locations, The Flint Barn accommodating 88 and The Granary Barn accommodating 180
- Beautiful 18th century barns set within stunning grounds and surrounded by breathtaking country views
- Disabled Access
- Exclusive Use allowing total privacy for you and your guests
- Complimentary Car Park for your guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
117 reviewsWrite a Review
27 User photos
The Estates Office CB8 9RZ Six Mile Bottom (Cambridgeshire)