Slaugham Place could be the unique wedding venue you’ve been searching for. A setting like no other, Slaugham Place has a real sense of history and romance. The venue is located in West Sussex and the 12 acres of stunning grounds are yours to enjoy for the whole day.
The venue’s most striking feature is the collection of grade II, Elizabethan manor house ruins. You can exchange your vows beneath the beautiful stone arches in front of 250 or more guests. The ruins of the house and the remnants of the moat, create an interesting setting by day but look truly magical when lit up at night.
The ruins provide a stunning backdrop for your treasured photographs and offer an enchanting setting for your first dance. With such unique features, the venue will provide a truly memorable location for your big day.
The formal gardens are another eye-catching feature within Slaugham Place. You and your guests can explore the grounds, gorgeous floral displays, and the beautiful serene river. The waterside wooden bridge and stone pillars also provide endless photo opportunities.
- Beautiful marquee venue in the heart of West Sussex
- Conveniently located within 25 minutes of the M25, close to Crawley and Horsham
- Marquee that can accommodate up to 250 guests
- The Grade II listed Elizabethan ruins provide a unique atmosphere and fantastic photo opportunities
- Wedding breakfast and evening reception to take place in the luxury marquee
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
1 reviewWrite a Review
The Moat House RH17 6AL Hickstead (West Sussex)