Hugh Owen Hall is the ideal venue for a unique special wedding, however big or small, in Bangor, North Wales. Licensed for civil ceremonies and with accommodation on-site, you can spend your entire day with us.
Our beautiful Menai Suite is licensed for civil ceremonies of up to 100 guests. Then celebrate in style in our historical Hugh Owen Hall, a beautiful, sensitively restored hall with plenty of character. We can accommodate up to 150 guests, allowing you to enjoy your day with all of your friends and family. After witnessing your vows inside, why not invite them outside for a drink or two.
Overlooking the Menai Straits and Anglesey, The Management Centre has an outside quadrant that's a perfect setting for an informal drinks reception on the lawn.
Let guests mingle and enjoy a tipple as you make the most of the magnificent backdrop and capture those all-important photographs.
If the weather lets you down, there’s no need to worry at Hugh Owen Hall. We also have a wonderful bar area that is just perfect for socialising in and can be set up for your requirements.
With 56 en-suite 4* graded rooms on site, you won’t need to worry about travel at the end of the night. We offer a complimentary executive bedroom for the married couple on the night of the wedding and your guests will be given preferential bed and breakfast rates for their stay. Breakfast with us is the perfect opportunity to catch-up on the previous night’s fun and say your goodbyes.
We have a dedicated Events and Catering Team with years of experience in the wedding industry on hand to guide you throughout all the planning and the actual day itself.
We pride ourselves on being as flexible as possible; we work closely with you to find out what you want and make sure your day is exactly what you want it to be.
To visit us and discuss your day, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Onsite accommodation for guests and preferential bed and breakfast rates offered
- Complimentary executive bedroom for the bride and groom for the wedding night
- Beautiful and characterful building with stunning grounds
- We do not offer set packages, we are completely flexible and allow you to have your day, your way
- Our dedicated events and catering team will be on-hand to help at every step of the way
- We have years of experience in the wedding industry and can advise you on how to get the best out of your day
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
2 reviewsWrite a Review
The Management Centre LL57 2DG Caernarfon (Gwynedd)