On Hitched.co.uk since 2023
Last update: November 2023
2024 Saturday Availability!!
Ripple Court Estate is a historic wedding venue tucked away in Deal, Kent's rolling countryside. This stately home welcomes couples and their loved ones to be transported to another century. Its lush gardens and timeless Georgian architecture will leave you swooning. In this slice of heaven, your wedding will have the grade II-listed * Sir John Soane Manor House as a backdrop. Their team specialises in intimate celebrations and allows couples exclusive use of the manor and grounds for their big day.
Facilities and Capacity
Every inch of this incredible venue is designed to achieve a wedding of extraordinary proportions. The verdant grounds, in particular, are as rich in eclectic eccentricity as it is in elegance. Your beautiful day at Ripple Court Estate begins in the spellbinding Rose Garden ceremony space. There, you can say 'I do' amidst lush, fragrant blooms. Wed at last, you can lead your guests along to the secret walled gardens, replete with Victorian glasshouses and the gardener's gin shed. There's an idyllic setting near the enchanted wood for dining with up to 120 guests. You can expect to find endless backdrops for photos, leaving you with an album to swoon over year after year. With your booking, you'll also gain use of a newlyweds' suite in the home and a three-bedroom cottage, known as Maison Blanche, for overnight stays.
Beginning with a tour of Ripple Court Estate, their events team will walk you through the entire process from start to finish. They offer an extensive menu of services outlined in their package, including the following:
- A dedicated wedding coordinator to support you in the months before and on the big day
- Get-ready suites and a private stable bar for the pre-wedding festivities
- A ceremony in the Georgian rose garden, with full access to the grounds and surrounding woodlands for photos
- A wedding breakfast in the pavilion with an enclosed woodland dance floor
- Overnight stays in the newlyweds' suite and three-bedroom cottage
- A vineyard tour and wine tasting at their partner, Chapel Down
- Food tastings at their chef's county kitchen, featuring the former head chef at Annabel's and the Ivy
Frequently asked questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
Would you like to schedule a visit?