We are one of the most prestigious establishments in South Wales. Nestled within over 850 acres of picturesque parkland, The Orangery provides you with a romantic and magical surrounding for your special day. Our elegant venue teamed with its perfect setting, monastic ruins and Gothic style mansion house provide you with the style and ambience to enhance your wedding.
Whether you are looking to host an intimate or grand affair, our Team will provide you with guidance and experience, assisting you with your special day. You will receive the very best attention, a personal service second to none.
We are renowned for delivering quality food and service. Our experienced Chef and Banqueting Team can offer you a package to suit any occasion. From intimate to unexpected, our Team offers a comprehensive service ensuring your wedding will be unforgettable and uniquely yours.
The Orangery really is a venue like no other.
Exclusive Romantic Unique
**Photograph credit - Aga Tomaszek www.agatomaszek.com
- Stunning 18th century building
- Located in South Wales and set within 850 acres of parkland
- Only a few minutes’ drive from Junction 38 of the M4
- Receive a tailor-made event
- Fantastic service from the experienced Chef and Banqueting team
- License to hold civil wedding and civil partnership ceremonies