The unique and inspiring Grade II* listed building is licensed for weddings. We can accommodate wedding parties from 100 to 400 guests in the majestic Great Nave. The elegant Cloisters and tranquil garden provide perfect backdrops for beautiful, memorable wedding photographs to cherish forever.
Our talented in-house chefs source high quality, local food to create your menu. This passion spans the entire team and reflects the unique quality of The Monastery itself. Every aspect of your special day is carefully planned and executed so that all you have to do is arrive in style - and enjoy every moment.
Your love can really help make the world go around, as every event held here supports our charitable projects with the local community and contributes to the on-going restoration of these precious historical buildings, helping to secure a part of Manchester's heritage for the enjoyment of generations to come.
To truly appreicate The Monastery Manchester, viewing is a must. Contact the team directly to book an appointment and begin planning your special day.
- The venue has a maximum capacity of 400 allowing for large scale celebrations
- Beautiful grade II listed building bursting with character and old style grandeur
- Licensed for civil ceremonies allowing you to host your entire day here
- The fantastic chef and catering team on-site will provide a three-course meal, evening food and drinks
- A flexible and versatile venue that can be styled to suit your tastes
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
8 reviewsWrite a Review
5 User photos
The Monastery Manchester Real Weddings
18 photos · 03/09/2021
We still have avaibliity for weekend dates throughout 2022, please get in touch for more information.
Monastery Manchester Ltd, Gorton Lane M12 5WF Manchester (Greater Manchester)