Rooted in its Victorian heritage yet oozing a modern luxury, The Old Dr Bells Baths is a listed, former bathhouse nestled away in the heart of Leith, just outside of Edinburgh. A gorgeous, vaulted space, bathed in natural light and boasting many original features, it is the perfect setting for your wedding day.
Having closed its doors as a bathhouse in the early 2000s, The Old Dr Bells Baths has been lovingly renovated into one of Scotland’s premier multi-purpose event spaces. Finished in neutral white with black finishing, The Old Dr Bells Baths offer you a completely blank canvas for your special day to take centre stage.
With the help of their professional and attentive events staff, you can choose from one of their fabulous all-inclusive wedding packages that take all the stress out of the planning process, every package is flexible to suit your needs.
When it comes to the food at your wedding, the esteemed caterers Angels with Bagpipes will create a delicious menu packed with quality, fresh ingredients. Working with them, they will prepare a fabulous array of fine dining, delicate dishes big on flavour!
For more information on weddings at The Old Dr Bells Baths, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of Leith, just a stone’s throw from Edinburgh
- Beautiful, blank canvas venue set in the site of a former Victorian bathhouse
- Dedicated wedding designer and manager to ensure your wedding is exactly as you’d dreamed it
- Delicious menu options provided by the esteemed Angels with Bagpipes
- Fantastic selection of all-inclusive wedding packages and dry hire options upon request
- Host up to 150 guests in their gorgeous, vaulted event space
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
4 reviewsWrite a Review
121 Great Junction Street EH6 5JB Leith (Lothian & Borders)