Obsessed with Halloween? Then why not turn your wedding into the ultimate ‘I boo’ celebration! Despite its reputation, Halloween doesn’t necessarily involve wearing all black and looking gloomy. From festive unusual wedding favours to sexy black wedding dresses, there’s no shortage of Halloween wedding ideas!
We've rounded up everything you need to have the perfect Halloween wedding, including some amazing Halloween wedding dresses, Halloween wedding various and several other seriously spooky-yet-chic Halloween wedding ideas. What are you waiting for? Let's get planning - the vibe is: 'til death do we party'!
27 Halloween Wedding Ideas
These spook-tacular ideas are a great way to add some gothic glam to your big day.
- Halloween Wedding Invitations
- Halloween Wedding Decorations
- Halloween Wedding Dresses
- Halloween Bridesmaid Dresses
- Halloween Wedding Reception Ideas
- Halloween Wedding Favours
Halloween Wedding Invitations
1. Glamorous Spiderweb Invitations - £9.35, Amazon
Wedding invitations are crucial for setting the tone of your ceremony. Get things off to a spine-chilling start with these elegant spiderweb invites from Amazon.
2. Soul Mates Black Wedding Invitations - £5, Etsy
If you prefer some more wholesome vibes, these adorable ‘Soul Mates’ cards from Etsy are ideal for adding a cutesy spin to a Halloween themed wedding.
3. VHS Wedding Frightmare Wedding Invitations - £1.50, Etsy
Horror movie fans will be thrilled with these VHS-inspired Wedding Frightmare invitations from Etsy. These are guaranteed to make your guests scream… with delight.
4. 'Til Death Do Us Part' Tarot Wedding Invitations - £2.35, Etsy
These ‘Til Death Do Us Part’ tarot wedding invites from Etsy are the perfect introduction to an elegant Halloween wedding. Mysterious, chic and intriguing, you won’t want to miss out.
Halloween Wedding Decorations
5. Velvet Pumpkins - £14.50, Under The Ivy
Pumpkins are the go-to accessories of the Halloween season. If you don’t fancy cleaning up the real thing after the ceremony, here are some gorgeous velvet pumpkins courtesy of Under The Ivy.
6. Pumpkin Fairy Lights - £10, Lights 4 Fun
Keep the pumpkin theme going with these cute pumpkin fairy lights from Lights 4 Fun, the best way to cast an autumnal glow over your guests.
7. Skull Soy Wax Candles - £14.99, Ajouter
Spooky scary skeletons are a must-have at any Halloween-core celebration. These skull candles from Ajouter are made from sustainable soy wax and come in a variety of different colours.
8. Embossed Wine Goblets - £29.40, Etsy
Vintage-style goblets are the most stylish way to eat, drink and be scary. Fill these pieces from Dibor Home on Etsy up with merlot and let your deep dark fantasies come true.
Halloween Wedding Dresses
9. Style 69375 - £POA, Ronald Joyce
10. Stella Black Dress - £495, Nadine Merabi
This Nadine Merabi barely-there dress is a must-have for any brides set on having all eyes on them. Cut from sheer mesh, detailed with black sequin leaves, this is the ultimate sexy wedding dress to help you express your dark side.
11. The Black Edit Dress - £POA, Halfpenny London
Two-piece wedding dresses are one of the hottest wedding trends right now, and it’s easy to see why. Check out this sheer lace and full skirt combo from Halfpenny London for some gothic glam inspiration.
12. Norvinia Dress- £POA, Maggie Sottero
Embracing your dark side doesn’t always mean dressing entirely in black. The white underlay on this Maggie Sottero dress acts as the perfect backdrop for the gorgeous black lace floral details, not to mention the spectacular shimmer and full skirt.
13. Lace Bardot Fishtail Dress - £139, Coast
This black Bardot dress from Coast is the perfect way to add a sprinkle of vintage glamour to your Halloween wedding. The lace bodice paired with a sleek skirt makes this an effortlessly elegant option.
Halloween Bridesmaid Dresses
14. Plunging Backless Satin Dress - £120, Nasty Gal
15. Lissa Dress - £285, Reformation
Reformation makes high quality statement pieces guaranteed to last. The flattering Lissa dress comes with detachable straps and is elegance personified, perfect for Halloween and all-year round.
16. Chiffon Skater Dress - £25, Boohoo
This Boohoo dress is giving flirty ballerina, the ideal for bridesmaids who know how to party. Shoulder bows and a criss-cross back give this number the ideal combo of cute and sexy.
17. Sequin Maxi Dress - £250, Phase Eight
Often one of the most popular Halloween costumes, this Phase Eight sequin dress brings all your flapper fantasies to life. The Hollywood glam vibes mean this would be the perfect accompaniment to a 1920s style wedding dress.
18. Wrap Neckline Jumpsuit - £59.99, Mango
On-trend brides might want to consider these stylish black jumpsuits from Mango. Not only will your 'maids be comfortable all day, but they'll look very chic- especially when paired with some statement shoes and jewellery.
If you want to take things a step further, you could invite your guests to dig out some seriously scary Halloween costumes for your wedding. Check out our list of the best couples Halloween costumes for some inspiration
Halloween Wedding Reception Ideas
19. Tarot Wedding Table Name Cards - £5, Etsy
Witches and wizards listen up; Hedge Pig Alt Designs is here for all your spiritual wedding needs. These A5 tarot wedding table name cards are a great way to sprinkle some of the spiritual world into your ceremony.
20. Till Death Do Us Part Cake Topper - £24.88, Etsy
This ‘Til Death Do Us Part’ cake topper from Laserworx Signs is the perfect finishing touch to a spooky cake, serving up a little extra sprinkling of gothic romance. Pair it with a drip wedding cake to nail this look.
21. Pumpkin Acrylic Drink Stirrers - £14.50, Love Lumi Ltd
22. Til Death Do Us Part Wedding Guest Book - £18, Etsy
Guest books are a wonderful addition to any wedding. Check out these gothic custom guest books from Etsy, which can be personalised to add skulls, coffins, whatever your dark heart desires. Why not start a little healthy competition to see who can come up with the eeriest message? See more alternative wedding guest book ideas here.
Halloween Wedding Favours
23. Skeleton Key Bottle Opener - £1.50, Etsy
Skeleton keys don’t just have an excellently creepy name; they’re also a gorgeous idea for a wedding favour. Check out this one from Glendale Engraving on Etsy- it’s also a bottle opener.
24. Pumpkin Wedding Favours - £20, Etsy
25. Candy Skulls Personalised Love Hearts - £6.99, Etsy
26. Personalised Gothic Candles - £10.99, Etsy
Aesthetically pleasing, well-scented and inherently spooky, candles are the ideal wedding favour. These midi candles from Etsy can be fully personalised to your ceremony, making this part of an unforgettable wedding gift bag.
27. Moon and Star Black Organza Bags - £9, Etsy
What better way to embrace spooky season than by saying ‘I boo’ in a haunted wedding venue? Check out our roundup of haunted UK wedding venues here.