Whether you're celebrating the anniversary of your relationship or your wedding anniversary, finding the perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend can be tricky.
Despite spending almost every day together and knowing her inside out, it can still be hard to hit the nail on the head with the perfect gift and often heading to your favourite department store website can make things even more confusing - so much choice!
To help you nail your anniversary gift for her, we've narrowed down the selection a little (not too much though, there's still 50 ideas below) and shortlisted the very best gifts available right now. From luxury PJs to home accessories and the latest tech gadgets, there's something for your girl right here.
1. Personalised Pyjamas - £43, Not on the High Street
Personalised pyjamas will be a cute gift if you both love nothing more than cosy nights in together on the sofa watching a box set. These silk pjs from Mini Lunn can be personalised with your partner’s initials and come in a range of colours.
2. Dressing Gown - £38, Not on the High Street
A cosy dressing gown will be a gift that your partner can use again and again – we adore this floral kimono from Mini Lunn that can be personalised.
3. Personalised Parisian Heart Padlock - £14.99, Getting Personal
Keep things sentimental with the gift of a personalised padlock – you can then keep this special gift to lock onto one of the famous love lock locations around the world. This one from Getting Personal comes printed with your initials which is a romantic touch.
4. Balloon - £29.99, Getting Personal
A romantic balloon with a special message would be a lovely gift for your other half to receive on the morning of your anniversary. Filled with helium, this oversized balloon from Getting Personal will float out of the box as it is opened and can be personalised with your own special message.
5. Personalised Wooden Postcard - £8.99, Getting Personal
This wooden postcard from Getting Personal can be personalised with the reasons why you love your partner, it can then hang in your home together as a romantic reminder.
6. Maria Comfort Trainers - £90, Boden
These striped trainers from Boden remind us of a pair the Duchess of Cambridge herself wore on a royal outing! They'll definitely jazz up the lady in your life's jeans and T-shirt combo.
7. Coffee Cup - £19, Not on the High Street
Save money and the environment by gifting your partner a reusable and sustainable coffee mug – we love this one from Global Wake Cup.
8. Gold Palm Print Glass Jewellery Box - £24.50, Debenhams
We do love a palm print, especially in gold! This Star by Julian Macdonald piece will look stunning on her dressing table or next to her side of the bed.
READ MORE: The 30 Best Wedding Gifts For 2020
9. Riviera Drawstring Lunch Bag - £14, Paperchase
Brighten up her packed lunches with this lemony fresh drawstring lunch bag from Paperchase. It may seem a little basic, but trust us, she'll use it every day!
10. Chocolate Gift Box - £22.95, Hotel Chocolat
Keep things traditional with the anniversary gift of chocolates – these delicious chocolates from Hotel Chocolat can be ordered with a variety of different sleeves and the anniversary one is perfect in this case.
11. Botanical Travel Wallet -
Are you planning a special trip? This 'Out of Office' print wallet from Lisa Angel at Not on the High Street will be a glam way to keep all your tickets and your passport together at the airport.
12. Pols Potten Candlestick Holder - £143, Fenwick
Something romantic for the home will be a thoughtful gift for your anniversary – plan a candle lit dinner and give this pretty twig-style candlestick holder as part of your gift.
13. Aurora Mirror - £195, Oliver Bonas
14. Lustre Vase - £16, Next
15. Fleur de Peau Fragrance - £78, Diptyque
Inspired by the iconic love story between Psyche and Eros in ancient Greek mythology, we can't think of a more romantic fragrance to gift for your anniversary than Fleur de Peau. With flowery notes, pink peppercorn and powdery iris, this is a soft and light fragrance that can be used both on the skin and on fabrics - win!
READ MORE: Top Tips for Choosing Your Wedding Perfume
16. Lime, Basil and Mandarin Candle - £48, Jo Malone
Does your other half love a room scent or a scented oil? Then a luxury candle would be the perfect gift for her. Keep things classic with this lime, basil and mandarin candle from Jo Malone.
17. Echo Dot - £49.99, Amazon
For the person who has everything, the Amazon Echo Dot will be a gadget that she will wonder how she ever managed without.
18. Soho Leather Disco Cross-Body Bag - Gucci, £860
19. Zip Crocodile Embossed Wallet - £215, Mulberry
20. Personalised iPhone Snap Cover - £14.99, Getting Personal
21. Fitness Tracker - £103, Amazon
The new Fitbit Versa is available from Amazon is this stunning rose gold and pink colour. If your wife or girlfriend loves fitness and tech then this is a perfect gift for them.
22. Pave Eternity Ring - £980, Not on the High Street
An eternity ring is a romantic gift that can sit alongside your wife’s wedding and engagement rings. We adore this diamond encrusted one from Huiyitan.
23. Initial Necklace - £9.91, Etsy
Sticking with a jewellery theme, this initial necklace is available in silver, gold or rose gold from The Lost Bubbles.
24. Tennis Deluxe Bracelet - £129, Swarovski
Embrace the sparkle by gifting your wife or girlfriend this crystal encrusted tennis bracelet from Swarovski.
25. Sparkle Round Earrings - £35, Kate Spade
These sparkling earrings from Kate Spade are available in a range of colours – we love the pale lilac shade pictured.
26. Classic World Map Print - £35, Not on the High Street
27. Handwritten Print - £12, Not on the High Street
Is your other half your napping partner? Then this cute quote from Oh Squirrel is an anniversary gift that she will treasure.
READ MORE: Our Favourite Romantic Quotes
28. Luxury Italian Leather Personalised Luggage Tag - £19, Not on the High Street
We think these personalised leather luggage tags from Hurley Burley Man would be the perfect way to let your wife know you’re taking her on a romantic anniversary trip!
29. Recycled Glass Photo Frame - £16.95, Etsy
Make the most of your wedding photos by making them part of your anniversary gift. These gorgeous photo frames from By Amber and Rose are made from recycled glass and metal, making them a great gift for your eco-conscious other half.
30. Retro Classic Picnic Basket - £72.95, Amazon
A romantic picnic is the perfect date idea – so why not make your own extra special anniversary picnic? Including this retro picnic basket from Amazon.
31. Personalised Ash Wood Bath Caddy - £53, Not on the High Street
Give your partner the gift of self-care with this personalised wooden bath caddy from The Forest and Co – it perfectly holds a tablet, some candles and a glass of wine, so the love of your life can have some serious relaxation time.
32. Gin Teapot - £34.50, Not on the High Street
Whether you had a gin-themed wedding day or you know your wife loves a G&T, this glass gin teapot from Home & Glory is a fun anniversary gift that will look great in your home.
33. John Lewis & Partners + Swoon Lovelace Bar Cart - £399, John Lewis
If you are a couple that loves entertaining then this drinks trolley from John Lewis will be a stylish addition to your home that your partner will love.
34. Fire HD 8 Tablet - £89.99, Amazon
If your partner has a long commute and you know they love catching up on boxsets on the move then this could be the tech gift for them. The Fire HD 8 Tablet was literally designed for portable entertainment and gives users access to all their fave apps - including Netflix and Disney+ - as well as a game mode and built-in Alexa.
35. Set of Three Succulents - £39.50, Not on the High Street
Does your partner have green fingers? Then these gorgeous succulents in pastel planters from Dingading Terrariums will be a beautiful anniversary gift.
36. Engraved Wooden Keepsake Box - £19.99, Getting Personal
You are sure to have lots of lovely memories together so why not buy your wife a keepsake box like this wooden one from Getting Personal, and fill it with extra special mementos.
37. Seb Table Lamp - £25, Next
This pretty pink lamp from Next will be a beautiful addition to any dressing table or bedside table – we love it!
38. Tierra Bird Pink Bag - £24, Oliver Bonas
39. Pink Velvet Chair - £55.99, Amazon
This pink velvet chair from Amazon is a stunning armchair that could transform a room. If your wife has a love for velvet furniture then this is ideal!
40. Quinn Bedside Table - £129, Marks & Spencer
41. Cashmere Scarf - £135, Mulberry
A beautiful cashmere scarf is a timeless gift that your wife can treasure – we love this super soft pink scarf from Mulberry.
42. Chiltern Thin Metal Round Mirror - £295, The White Company
This circular mirror from The White Company would be a beautiful addition to any bedroom or lounge.
43. Modern Dressing Table Set - £82.99, Amazon
44. Coco Dusted Gift Box - £45, Selfridges
45. Personalised Marble Suitcase - £139.95, Not on the High Street
Your other half can travel in style with this monogrammed suitcase from KokoBlossom – bonus points if this gift comes with tickets to go to the Maldives…
46. Flower Subscription - From £60, Bloom & Wild
Keep things traditional by giving flowers for your anniversary. You can set up a Bloom & Wild subscription for three, six or twelve months or simply send your favourite bouquet complete with chocs on the day.
47. White Dial Rose Gold and Leather Watch - £89, Olivia Burton
A watch is a classic gift idea and we love this soft grey leather strap watch with a white and rose gold face from Olivia Burton. It's smart enough for work while being stylish enough for the weekend!
48. Neon Sign - £450, Not on the High Street
A neon sign is the perfect way to transform a room – we adore this one from Love Inc and we think your wife will love it too.
49. Dyson Hairdryer - £379.99, Amazon
If you really want to be in the good books then the Dyson hairdryer is an anniversary gift that your other half will love.
50. Personalised Shopper Bag - £16, Not on the High Street
This personalised shopper bag from Tilly Anna is a gorgeous anniversary gift that will help you save the environment.
In need of more inspiration? Browse our favourite personalised anniversary gifts.
All products were chosen independently by the Hitched editorial team. We may earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.