Hello, I’m David a multi award-winning wedding photographer based in The Lakes and photograph weddings all over the UK and abroad.
I’m beyond passionate about creating art that stands out from the crowd and have the knowledge and experience to nail natural, timeless images without any drama nor fuss. I’m trusted by many prestigious wedding venues in the region due to my relaxed, style thats puts people at ease.
Most of the images shown have been taken this year after all you are only as good as your most recent work. As I only undertake around 30 epic adventures and a dozen mini adventures per year, means that I’ve plenty of energy dedicated to fun loving couples just like you who demand the best and are prepared to pay for a first class experience.
Incidentally, I’m a qualified walker, climber and kayaker so if you are an outdoor lover, I’m up for any adventure you have in mind and will produce epic cinematic landscape inspired images with the WOW factor.
So if you like what you see, have read the reviews, then let us connect soon for a free consultation, David x
I’ve a small team so whether you want a second photographer, Videography or Drone we can discuss this during your free consultation. Being a qualified Drone Operator opens up exciting possibilities and a popular choice is a Fotofilm (a fusion of photography, videography and drone footage) an example is shown on my Video.
Why choose and trust David Rucker Photography ?
- Fact... I’m recommended at more prestigious venues in my region than any other photographer. Wedding owners and Coordinators see how I interact and trust my professionalism and ability to deliver whatever the weather.
- The reviews (many from 2021) speak for themselves and were written from discerning couples just like you who booked and were beyond delighted with the results. Why risk saving a bit of money as surely your wedding images matter ?
- I’m brand ambassador for several companies who value my art which stands out from the crowd and they know that leaders don't follow, they innovate !
- Im a member of several professional bodies including the SWPP & Nine Dots.
- I’m the current North of England Wedding Photographer of The Year for 2020 !
- My work regularly features in magazines and consistently collaborate with many cutting edge suppliers within the wedding industry.
- I’ve trained with The World’s leading photographers and always strive to push myself to ew levels as this is the very least couples deserve on there wedding day,
- I’m in demand due to my knowledge and experience and mentor other photographers through my training company, Genesis training
Photography, video, pre wedding, post wedding, albums, high resolution photos, photobooth
Rather than having "set" rigid, everything is centred around your needs, hence why a quick chat means I can then email you "your" package to meet "your" requirements, not mine !
Yes, All over this beautiful world, and been gan adventurous soul I'm well travelled and up for anything you have in mind !
Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should I contact you?
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
What is the charge for traveling?
What style of photos do you take?
What kind of technology do you use?
Do you use a specific technique or innovative approach?
What kind of equipment do you use?
Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?
What's the delivery time for photographic report?
Do you send all the photos taken?
Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?
In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?
Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?
How do you charge extra time?
What are the forms of payment?
How do you work?
26 reviewsWrite a Review
17 User photos