Celebrating the anniversary of your marriage or your relationship but have no idea what gift to buy your partner? Don't panic! We've rounded up 50 of the best wedding anniversary gift ideas for him.
With so much on offer these days, it's easy to get overwhelmed and struggle to find the right anniversary gift for him. To help you out, we've scoured the web for the very best ideas that are available right now. From classics like socks and pants (he'll be totally grateful for the upgrades, trust us) to tech gadgets, decadent watches and accessories for cooking enthusiasts, we've covered a range of tastes in our extensive list of gift ideas.
So, start browsing and get ready to have one very happy man on your hands!
1. A Gentleman's Shaving Gift Set - £24.95, Not on the High Street
Your husband can take grooming to the next level with this decadent artisan shaving gift set from The Dartmoor Soap Company. Free from animal products and testing, this is a great choice for the vegan husbands and boyfriends out there.
2. Luxury Personalised iPhone Case - £34.95, Not on the High Street
A protective phone case is a great anniversary gift for him - especially if your other half is always dropping his phone! We love these personalised cases from Klevercase as they double up as wallets and travel card holders.
3. Fitbit Versa - £128.90, Amazon
Is your other half all about being active? Or keeps saying he wants to improve his fitness? Then a fitness tracker will be the perfect way for him to monitor his progress. The Fitbit Versa is a great option and is available from Amazon in a range of colours and finishes.
4. Classic World Wall Map - £35, Not on the High Street
If your partner is the one you want to travel the world with then what better way to say it than with a map print from The Future Mapping Company. This stylish design would look great in your lounge or bedroom.
5. Personalised Wooden Postcard - £8.99, Getting Personal
A romantic sign that you can hang in your home is a gift your other half will adore. This reasons why I love you sign from Getting Personal can be personalised with your very own special reasons.
READ MORE: Must-Have Wedding Signs
6. Low-Top Leather Trainers - £125, Veja
Shoes or trainers will always be a welcome gift! Veja is the trainer brand right now and you can't go wrong with the classic white style – we think your husband would love them!
7. Personalised Etched Eco-Friendly Coffee Cup - £20, Not on the High Street
Help the love of your life to save money AND the environment with a reusable coffee cup. This one from Novello can be personalised with his name and the bamboo finish is oh-so stylish.
8. Personalised Engraved Leather Cufflinks - £35, Not on the High Street
A pair of cufflinks is a classic anniversary gift for him, and can be worn time after time as a romantic reminder of your special day. These leather embossed cufflinks from Gracie Collins can be personalised with his initials and would be a great gift for your third wedding anniversary.
9. Bamboo Lunch Box - £30, Not on the High Street
Is your husband always eating lunch on the go? Then this bamboo lunchbox from Nought will be a thoughtful gift that he will love.
10. Chocolate Gift Box - £22.95, Hotel Chocolat
Keep things traditional with a box of chocolates! Our favourite sweet treat happens to be this delicious box of chocolates from Hotel Chocolate – and it can even be ordered with a Happy Anniversary sleeve.
11. Leather Travel Wallet - £60, Aspinal of London
This leather travel wallet from Aspinal of London will mean your partner can travel in style! Bonus points if you give this gift alongside a special weekend away!
12. Personalised Jersey Short Pyjamas - £19, Next
Do you and your husband or boyfriend love nothing more than a cosy night in watching your favourite box set? Then these cute pyjamas from Next can be personalised with his initials, we think they are adorable!
13. Personalised Lightweight Waffle Gown - £33, Next
Keeping with a cosy theme, you can also order a monogrammed dressing gown from Next to match – available in a range of colours.
14. Engraved Crystal Decanter - £54.99, Getting Personal
Does your man love his whiskey? He'll feel super fancy using this crystal decanter, plus it will look incred on your bar cart!
15. Bluetooth Table Speaker - £175, Not on the High Street
Two presents in one, this cool bluetooth speaker table from Steepletone can play his music while acting as a bedside (or sofa side!) table. Pretty cool, right?
16. Trunk and Sock Set - £29, Ted Baker
Socks and pants would be a particularly good anniversary gift for him if you are celebrating your second wedding anniversary (which is cotton). We love this smart set from Ted Baker.
17. Personalised Water Bottle - £29.75, Not on the High Street
Keep the love of your life hydrated with a personalised water bottle from Becky Broome. You can choose from 12 stylish colours and also pick from two different styles of font so you can create a gift that is truly personal.
18. Gilded Monogram Glass - £14, Anthropologie
If your other half loves a whiskey then one of these monogrammed glasses with gold edging from Anthropologie would be a perfect way to enhance the experience. Team it with a bottle of his favourite drink to win extra brownie points!
19. Ombré Leather Eau De Parfum - £84, Tom Ford
Fragrance is a classic anniversary gift for him – it’s something he will always use. We think this scent from Tom Ford with notes of Cardamon, White Moss and Black Leather is a total winner.
20. Personalised Black and Gold Bar Set - £62, Not on the High Street
Does your husband fancy himself as a bit of a mixologist? Then enhance his bar skills even further with a professional bar set. We love this personalised black and gold bar set from The Forest & Co.
21. Eco Dot - £49.99, Amazon
What do you buy the man who has everything? An Amazon Echo Dot – it’s a gadget that once you get you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
22. Wax Cotton Travel Explorer Holdall - £249, Barbour
If your other half is always travelling then a luxury travel bag would be a thoughtful anniversary gift for him. This Barbour wax travel bag is available in brown or olive and is a classic style.
23. Glitter Wall Art - £89.50, Oliver Bonas
Always forgetting his phone, wallet or keys? Then this glitter wall sign from Oliver Bonas is a fun gift that will mean he never leaves home without his essentials.
24. Card Wallet - £135, Mulberry
A luxury wallet would be a perfect gift for your third wedding anniversary. We love this oak card wallet from Mulberry – also available in black.
25. Carmello-S Textured Leather Belt - £89, Hugo Boss
A belt is a useful gift that your other half will reach for every day. We love this classic yet contemporary textured belt from Hugo Boss.
26. Personalised Barbecue Tool Set - £44.95, Not on the High Street
Is your man king of the BBQ come summer time? Ours too! We reckon they'd secretly love a swish new personalised BBQ tool set from All Things Brighton Beautiful.
READ MORE: 33 of Our Favourite Romantic Quotes
27. Personalised Pizza Cutter and Serving Board Set - £40, Lisa Angel
Is your husband a big pizza fan? Then his very own personalised pizza board will be a welcome anniversary gift for him! This wooden board from Lisa Angel Jewellery can be engraved with any name or phase you would like.
28. Personalised Luggage Tag - £19, Not on the High Street
If you and your partner are always on the move then these luxury Italian leather luggage tags from Hurley Burley Man would be the perfect gift to help you identify your bags.
29. Recycled Glass Photo Frame - £16.95, Etsy
A photo frame is a sentimental gift for your anniversary as you can fill them with your most treasured wedding pictures. These gorgeous frames from By Amber and Rose are made with recycled glass and metal.
30. Hawes Personalised Picnic Cooler Bag - £28, Not on the High Street
A romantic picnic would be a lovely way to celebrate your wedding anniversary and this personalised tartan picnic cooler bag would be the perfect place to start.
READ MORE: 25 Romantic Date Ideas
31. John Lewis & Partners + Swoon Lovelace Bar Cart - £399, John Lewis
A stylish drinks trolley would be perfect for the husband who loves to entertain. This stylish bar cart from John Lewis would look amazing in your home.
32. Fire HD 8 Tablet - £89.99, Amazon
If your partner has a long commute, why not get them a Fire HD 8 tablet? They'll be able to access all the best apps and put themselves in game mode - perfect for getting lost in their fave games without interruption!
33. Formula 1 43MM Men's Watch - £1,300, Tag Heuer
A watch is a classic anniversary gift for him. If you really want to splash out then this Tag Heuer watch from Goldsmiths would be a timeless gift.
34. Personalised Memory Box - £34.99, Not on the High Street
A personalised memory box is a romantic gift for your other half. This wooden keepsake box from Dust and Things is so beautiful and you can fill it with mementos from your time together.
35. Vintage Style Leather Satchel - £85, Not on the High Street
If your partner carries his laptop to and from the office then this leather satchel is a perfect gift for him. Make it even more personal by having this bag from Vida Vida embossed with his initials.
36. Make Your Own Chorizo Sausage Kit - £14.50, Not on the High Street
We think this chorizo making kit from Design a Sausage is a fun anniversary gift that the amateur chef in your house will love.
37. Seb Table Lamp - £25, Next
If your husband lights up your life then let him know with this stylish grey lamp from Next. We love the retro lightbulb detail.
38. Meisterstuck Business Card Holder - £160, Mont Blanc
Add some style to your other half by gifting him a business card holder. This leather Mont Blanc card holder is a luxurious gift and would be ideal for your leather wedding anniversary.
39. Two Tone Cafetiere - £32, Not on the High Street
If your OH loves their coffee, they'll love serving it up in this fancy two tone cafetiere from Distinctly Living Limited - bonus points if you present it to him with breakfast in bed!
40. Personalised Metallic Favourite Song Print - £30, Not on the High Street
A piece of art is a perfect gift for the person who has everything. This dark navy and metallic song print from Yve Print Co will add the soundwaves to your chosen song to the design – choose his favourite song or the first dance song from your wedding.
41. Personalised Marble Suitcase - £139.95, Not on the High Street
A personalised suitcase will mean your husband can travel in style! This marble monogrammed style from Koko Blossom is a thoughtful gift that is perfect if you and your husband love to travel.
42. Personalised Leather Bracelet - £24, Not on the High Street
A leather bracelet is an anniversary gift that can be worn every day. This engraved design from Hurley Burley Man can be personalised with your other half’s initials.
43. Personalised Leather Cable Tidy - £19.80, Not on the High Street
If your partner’s headphones are always in a tangled mess then a cable tidy is an anniversary gift they need in their life! This leather cable tidy from John Todd can be personalised with us to three initials.
44. Steel Fire Pit - £67, Not on the High Street
Enhance your garden by gifting your husband a fire pit for your wedding anniversary. This steel fire pit from The Forest & Co. is a fun gift that is perfect for someone who loves outdoor entertaining.
45. Personalised Chopping Board - £24.99, Not on the High Street
If your husband is the chef of the house then his very own personalised chopping board would be the ideal gift for him. This chunky wooden board from Dust and Things can be engraved with your own special message.
46. Watch Box - £74, Etsy
A personalised watch box would be a thoughtful present idea for someone who loves their watches! This wooden box from Mijmoj Design can hold up to three watches or fitness trackers.
47. Off To The Gym Kit - £25, Amara Living
This cute gym kit from Amara Living is a useful anniversary gift for your other half if he is always heading down to the gym – filled with all the essentials he could need.
48. Bluetooth Headphones - £299, Sony
Noise-cancelling headphones will be a thoughtful gift for the music-lover in your life. These Sony headphones from John Lewis have wireless Bluetooth and a high quality sound.
49. Wild & Wolf Night Sky 8" Globe - £60, John Lewis
Was your love written in the stars? Then this beautiful globe from John Lewis shows all the star constellations from across the world.
50. Tassimo Bosch Coffee Machine - £53.50, Amazon
If your husband can’t get through the morning without his caffeine fix then a coffee machine would be a perfect gift for him. This Bosch coffee machine from Amazon is a total bargain!
In need of some more anniversary gift inspiration? Browse our favourite personalised anniversary gift ideas.
All products were chosen independently by the Hitched editorial team. We may earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.