Update my wedding date
Keep your profile wedding date
We will pass this information to Emily Black Photography so they can respond. Hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
I’m Emily and I specialise in capturing intimate weddings & elopements. My style is a mix of fine art with a cinematic twist.
Throughout your wedding, my focus is on capturing your raw and authentic moments that really told your story. Nothing too staged, or posed but just the real you.
Emily photographed our June 2019 wedding. She was such a lovely presence on the day, made us feel comfortable, and at times we hardly noticed she was there (this is a good thing!). You can tell she really enjoys her job and relishes getting the perfect shot. We are thrilled with the photographs.
We Absolutely loved our Photographers! They captured our festival wedding perfectly! The preview photos were ready to review quickly after the event and the photos look incredible! Also with a great slideshow which really tells a story of the day, taking us back through the most perfect day where we wouldn’t change anything. There are so many choices when picking a photographer, especially when choosing one for your engagement photos and wedding day and we absolutely made the right choice!
Emily was on top of it from the beginning. A lovely combination of personable and professional! We met at the venue for ideas ahead of time and they not only helped us make those photos our own, they made them even better by coming up with back drops of trees and whole wedding party shots which we hadn’t thought of. A real highlight was traipsing through the deep fern to find a fence during the golden hour, it added another fun part to the day and we will treasure the memories forever with the help of Emily’s beautiful photos.
The photos were edited and for us to view in such an efficient manner, it was impressive the amount of photos we received and their quality, especially given the short time they took to return them. We are just a few short weeks out from our wedding and we couldn’t be happier.
Full day coverage
second photographer at an additional cost
A full day package includes 500+ photos, a digital online gallery you can download, share and order prints.
I offer special packages for destination weddings, elopements and weekday weddings.
It's always best to contact me as soon as you have a date booked with your venue.
No, I completely dedicate the day to you!
Yes, I LOVE the opportunity to see new places! All travel within the UK is included in the cost.
90% of the day, I love to document what unfolds in front of me and will not pose or direct. The other 10% is a slightly more directed approach and this will occur during couple shots and family portraits.
I shoot with two Sony A7iii and use prime lenses.
No, I make an artistic choice and will provide the best of the bunch.
I work alone, but if you have more than 80 guests I would strongly advice a second photographer. I know a great bunch of professional photographers, who would help assist me in capturing your day.
Yes, in the unlikely event I'm not able to make your wedding day, I will do my best to make sure I can find a replacement for you with a similar style to mine.
Yes, I'm always happy to fit in with any additional hours you may require.
In order to book, I ask for a non-refundable deposit of 25% to confirm the booking. The remainder of the balance is due 1 month before your wedding day.
15 Abbotts Ann Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22 6ND
Emily Black Photography details have been saved to your shortlist.