Shopping for your wedding dress might be tough, but shopping for bridesmaid dresses? That’s a whole new ball game. When your girls all have different tastes, different body types and different schedules, the whole thing can very quickly become a bit of a minefield.
You’ll want beautiful dresses which don’t blow your wedding budget (but also don’t look cheap), that look great on everyone and that everyone feels comfortable in. So where do you start?!
READ MORE: The Best High Street Bridesmaid Dresses
This article would be a good place. We’ve scoured the web and the shops of the best bridesmaid dress designers to compile a list of the best bridesmaid dresses of 2019 so far.
Whatever your chosen colour scheme and whatever your price-point, there’ll be something for you.
If it’s a pastel hue that you’re looking for, then we have pale shades aplenty. Ted Baker’s latest bridesmaid dress drops are beautiful, and the pastel pink laced-adorned number has particularly caught our eye. Whistles and Reformation have released some seriously fashion-forward designs for style-savvy brides, and on the budget end of the scale, we feature some of Chi Chi London’s latest offerings.
Oh, and one last thing – remember that the days of all your girls perfectly matching in demure gowns are long gone. Combine a whole host of the best bridesmaid dresses in a variety of shades and styles, because right now mismatched bridesmaids are giving us serious style envy.
READ MORE: Our Top Tips for Choosing Your Bridesmaid Dresses
Top 5 Tips for Choosing Your Bridesmaid Dresses
- Choose your wedding dress first! Your bridesmaid dress choices will depend hugely on the style of your wedding dress so make sure you have made your final choice on your dress before the bridesmaid shopping commences.
- Consider the season. If your wedding is in the height of summer, you may not want to dress your girls in long dresses made from thick and heavy material and winter weddings may not be the home for mini-dresses with no cover-ups.
- Decide on your vision. Do you see them in mismatched bridesmaid dresses that all follow a colour scheme, identical outfits for each or same colour and different dresses?
- Give yourself time. Delivery and alteration times need to be accounted for, and there’s no way of predicting things getting lost in the post or not fitting! Give yourself breathing space.
- Set a budget. Giving yourself a cut-off price for the dresses will rule out ones that are not an option and help you decide on what brands are for you.
READ MORE: 17 Times Mismatched Bridesmaids Gave us Serious Style Goals
So here we have it: the best bridesmaid dresses of 2019. Have a scroll and choose your favourite… happy shopping!