Laura Miller Photography

Wiltshire
9 5.0
9 Reviews

Availability & Pricing

About Laura Miller Photography

Not wishing to sound like a dinosaur, I've been a photographer since the days of film, originally working in sports and theatre.  Discovering wedding photography has awoken my passion for photography again, being able to capture the emotion of the moment is a delight that never tires.  

 

Your wedding day may not be the most important day in your life, but it should be the most magical.  Capturing those memories for you to treasure for all times is at the core of what we do.  I always work with a second photographer (Christopher) so no precious moment is missed, this allows not just the bridal preparations to be photographed but the groom's too (even if he is having a round of golf before the ceremony and yes this has happened!). And, whilst I concentrate on the bridal preparations Chris can be at your venue with the groom photographing your guests arrival. 

 

We combine documentary style photography with formal photography with minimal intrusion.  Spending time understanding your requirements for the day is crucial,  no two couples are the same, so no two weddings are and therefore each wedding is approached in a totally individual manner.  We take pride in our work so don't want you to be just happy with your photographs, we want you to be delighted and for them to become one of your most precious items.

 

I am always happy for an informal chat should you have any questions about your photographer for the day.

 

Happy Wedding Planning - Laura

Special Offer

20% off all Weddings

On all weddings booked before 31st December 2018 a 20% discount will be offered.

Reviews

Write a review
Sort reviews by: Rating | Date | Useful
0
  • "Book them, you won’t be disappointed!"
    Samantha Guarnieri on 12 November 2018

    I don’t know where to start with Laura.She’s amazing! From the minute we met her pre wedding we knew we had made the right choice! She’s lovely and great fun and her photographs are incredible.You are made to feel at ease and everything you want her to capture she does. I would never recommend anyone else. She has been the photographer at several other weddings we have attended for friends and family and they are all as impressed as we were. She also has Chris working along side her now who is just as lovely. I’m also glad to say we still stay in touch now. Book them, you won’t be disappointed!

    Was this review useful? yes no
  • "We’d choose her again in a heartbeat"
    Georgie Hulbert on 8 November 2018

    Laura was our wedding photographer last year and we’d definitely recommend using her! She’s fun and relaxed (which is definitely great for the camera shy). She’s also a very talented photographer, very creative and gets amazing shots. We had a hard time trying to choose pictures to frame! We’d choose her again in a heartbeat.

    Was this review useful? yes no
Total Reviews: 9
<< First < Prev Page: 1 of 5 Last >>

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the price of your service?

I tailor bespoke packages for my bride and grooms, starting with a basic half day for £700

What services do you offer?

Every wedding is photographed with 2 photographers

How far in advance should I contact you?

As soon as possible really. Some dates are very popular, though I do still have some availability for 2019 so it is worth asking. Bookings for 2020 are already being taken.

Do you cover more than one wedding a day?

Never, and due to the time taken with each couple and with editing afterwards I limit my weddings to a maximum of 6 a month.

Are you able to travel?

I am always happy to travel.

What style of photos do you take?

Our style is a combination of documentary, formal and informal/fun photos, but I discuss the style of photography with the couple before so I can meet their taste fully.

Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?

I always work with Christopher Jones, my second photographer.

In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?

Yes, back up is always available although it has never been necessary.

What are the forms of payment?

A deposit of 25% is taken when booking and then the choice is yours you can either pay by stages or the remaining 75% a month before your big day.

Laura Miller Photography Gallery

Thank you for registering. You will shortly receive an email confirming your hitched account details.

Laura Miller Photography details have been saved to your shortlist.

Continue browsing suppliers View my shortlist