On Hitched.co.uk since 2024
Last update: February 2024
This enchanting 13th century castle is set within a beautiful estate of forest and parkland, just on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Major restoration has transformed the interior of this historic venue to host individually styled bedrooms, award winning restaurants, and an Aqueous Spa, all in keeping with its original history and charm. Outdoors you can enjoy breath-taking surroundings, with our bridge over the South Esk River, garden walks and the onsite falconry.
Dalhousie Castle provides a truly idyllic setting for a wedding and honeymoon and is available for exclusive or private hire. From the moment you arrive, a warm wholehearted Scottish welcome awaits you, to ensure yourself and your guests instantly feel at home.
- Incredible 13th century fortress in the outskirts of Edinburgh
- Surrounding by stunning surroundings, ideal for wedding photos
- 35 individually themed bedrooms inside the Castle
- Award winning catering team able to provide delicious food throughout your celebrations
- Licensed to host your civil wedding ceremony in a variety of different locations
- Exclusive Use of the Castle is available
Frequently asked questions
Venue staff assistance:
Venue leisure facilities:
Do you have any questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Incredible venue with incredible staff
Nothing was too much trouble and the food was amazing. It's such a beautiful venue and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
Did the reviews win you over?
Dalhousie Castle Real Weddings
Would you like to schedule a visit?