If you like rustic but not ramshackle, this is the venue for you. You could be forgiven for thinking you're in rural heaven. All glamping yurts, stable, cabins and bunkhouse are fully furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. Licensed wedding barns and open-air spots on the yurt field and below the horse pasture for an outside ceremony. Perfect for a family wedding, adults love the peace and tranquility and children are thrilled by the farmyard environment. Friendly animals, excellent facilities and plenty of space for you to put on games and entertainment mean you and your guests are sure to enjoy a fun-filled and unforgettable celebration.
You have total freedom to bring in your favourite food and drinks vendors, entertainment and dazzling décor. If you prefer to self-cater there is a large and well-equipped kitchen. Barnutopia offers casual catering and has a list of recommended suppliers and you can view. Limited only by your imagination, this is a venue that you can personalise exactly as you'd like. Mr and Mrs B work with you to ensure your day is just as you have always imagined.
- Excellent value assisted DIY venue hire with lots included.
- Exclusive venue hire with barns, accommodation and excellent amenities
- Quirky and comfortable glamping overnight accommodation available
- Perfect venue for a rustic wedding or a festival style celebration
- Stunning views of the rolling Shropshire and Powys hills
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
27 reviewsWrite a Review
Tanycoed Farm SY10 9BS Oswestry (Shropshire)