Let's be honest - all Venues can write good things about themselves, but what do the people who’ve actually experienced them first hand say?!
We were humbled (and I'll admit, more than a little weepy!) to have received a whopping 26 pages of praise from our incredible couples who married with us last year!
It was their feedback that crowned us "Best Town Wedding Venue West Midlands 2018, 2019 & 2020" in The Wedding Industry Awards!
We believe we are different! We are utterly devoted to your Wedding and being Family Ran means we're flexible! We're simply against the world of mass produced Weddings! With us, each every couple is unique, a bond of trust is formed and you have a big fluffy security blanket from day 1, always having a port of call for any question or whim.
Many couples stay in contact, bring in the latest addition to their family or celebrate their Wedding Anniversaries and Special Occasions with us. We love that our couples do that - yes, you are "allowed back" after your Wedding, unlike many Venues, here at The Hundred House you are always welcome!
We could say a million words here about why you should get married here, but we'd much rather you see for yourself why The Hundred House is so special, it's not just a few things, it's hundreds (excuse the pun!)
So please do give us a call an arrange to come and have a look around, we'd absolutely love to meet you but if you fancy taking a virtual tour first check out our 360 tour & video here... https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=5oWY5LeBgNG
- Stunning 17th Century Oak Beamed Barn, perfect for all styles Rustic, Vintage, Fete or Glam - it's your blank canvas!
- Family Run flexibility with a deeply devoted team/extended family :)
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies or 10+ Churches within 5 miles
- 9 individually styled en suite bedrooms, 7 with swings hanging from the oak beam.
- Award winning food with all dishes made from scratch.
- Mesmerising gardens, creating stunning settings for your photos! From fairy lit swings, our pond with lovechair, enchanted secret garden, "Lovers Walk" to our Herb garden
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
28 reviewsWrite a Review
4 User photos
Bridgnorth Road TF11 9EE Shifnal (Shropshire)