Voting Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Hitched Limited.
- Voting will open on 2nd December 2019 and will end on 23:59 on 31st January 2020.
- After the vote closes, the votes will be counted and the winners will be announced in February 2020.
- Voters must be UK residents, aged 18 or over and not employees of the Promoter.
- Voters must only vote once for each category. Multiple votes for an item from the same voter will be disregarded.
Competition Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Hitched Limited. The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31 January 2020. The prize can be taken between 1 February 2020 and 30 November 2020, excluding embargoed periods (29 Mar–7 Apr 2020, 10 October–30 November 2020, school holidays and peak season). Booking must be completed within two months of travel dates. Reservations are on request and subject to availability. The hotel reserves the right not to confirm the booking during embargoed periods, and to propose alternative dates or to relocate guests in another hotel of the group in case of overbooking. Flights and personal expenditure are not included. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. One entry per person. The competition is open to residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands. The competition is not open to employees and their families of the Promoter or any other company involved in this prize promotion. Entrants and prize winners must be 18 or above. If, for some reason, the prize provider is no longer able to offer this prize, they will try to offer something of the same value or better. The winner will be notified within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 28 days of the promotion’s closing date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in a future promotion. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random, by an independent party, from all the correct entries received by the closing date. The promoter may share the details of the winner with the prize provider for the purpose of fulfilling the prize.
Rules and Guidelines
Online Entry and Admin Fee
- The admin fee is £49.99(+VAT) for a single entry for all categories.
- You may enter more than one category. Each entry will incur separate admin fees.
- Venues may enter more than one category where appropriate.
- Entries will not be considered until the admin fee is paid and entries are finalised.
- All fees must be paid for online using PayPal. We cannot accept cheques. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
- For any questions regarding online entry or payment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 206 1700.
- The online entry system will close on 18th October 2019 at 23:59. We cannot accept entries after this date.
Entry Form and Questions
- All entries must be completed as per the instructions on the online entry form.
- Questions and word limits must be strictly adhered to and cannot be altered by entrants once submitted.
- Please read the criteria carefully and use this information as a way of helping you complete your entry form. For any questions please email or call the awards team using the details above.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all answers are legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- A minimum of three images can be uploaded with your entry.
- Images need to be a minimum 1200px wide. Please upload as high quality images as possible.
- Initial shortlisting will be done by expert panel of judges. We guarantee that every entry will be considered. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All shortlisted entries will then go out for public voting in December 2019.
- Unfortunately, due to the size and undertaking of these awards we cannot provide individual feedback for any entries.
- If you are shortlisted, you will benefit from the use of The UK Wedding Awards shortlist logo which can be used on all marketing material (including online and in-store).
- Winners will be featured in You & Your Wedding and online at hitched.co.uk and youandyourwedding.co.uk.
- Winners will receive a copyrighted winner’s logo which can be used on all marketing material (including online and in-store).
- The winners will be announced at The Biltmore Mayfair on 13th February 2020. All shortlisted entrants will receive a complimentary ticket to the ceremony.
- The UK Wedding Awards 2020 has been organised by Hitched Limited, Vineyard House, 5th Floor, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT.
- You can email the awards team at email@example.com.
- You can call us on 0800 206 1700.