If you’re looking to get married in a rural setting, then come to Carfraemill. We’re on the edge of the glorious Lammermuir Hills – a stunning backdrop to a happy and relaxed wedding day. We’d love to host your day and can accommodate all sizes of events.
Fabulous food is at the heart of all the best weddings we’ve ever been to, and that’s why we are passionate about creating stunning menus for our brides and grooms. We work with some incredible local suppliers – most of what’s cooked in the Carfraemill kitchen comes from the farms, dairies, kitchens and waters of the Scottish Borders and nearby.
We have 10 beautifully-styled country lodge rooms for you and your guests.
You will have a personal wedding host who will ensure that all the details of your day pan out just as you planned. Whether you’re hoping for rural romance, country house elegance, something econochic, or perhaps vintage inspired, Carfraemill will work with you to make your wedding day unique to you.
- Stunning location on the edge of the Lammermuir Hills in the Scottish Borders, 30 minutes from Edinburgh.
- Three locations to choose from – our beautiful marquee, oak-panelled reception room or country-chic private room.
- Fabulous food with menus created for you using locally-sourced ingredients.
- Space for the whole wedding party to stay in 10 gorgeous bedrooms.
- A very personal service provided by your own wedding host.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
5 reviewsWrite a Review
The Lodge, Carfraemill TD2 6RA Gifford (Lothian & Borders)