Based in Warrington, Cheshire, Brhaive Weddings and Events is a Luxury Award-Winning Hair and Makeup business owned by exceptional Artists Louise and Leanne. This dynamic duo leads a full team of accomplished Hairstylists and Makeup Artists that delights in bringing their clients' aesthetic goals to life whilst carrying expericnce with Bridal to working Nationally and Internationally with High End Fashion Brands, Celebrities, Fashion Shows and Music Videos aswell as owning one of Warringtons most popular Salons in Stockton Heath.
The duo serve exceptional customer service to soon-to-be newlyweds throughout Cheshire and beyond. A team you can truly rely and trust with informative, quick communucation. These professionals strive to maintain their stellar reputation in the UK's Wedding Beauty Industry by providing a unique array of Luxurious Bridal Packages, revealing the true delicacy of what it's like to experience BRHAIVE as your Wedding Hair and Makeup Supplier.
Inclusion is how we unleash the power of diveristy within our brand. We Strive to foster belonging and empowerment to our team. We adopt relevant training skills for our diverse customers and offer a range of diverse services. We listen and engage and we value teamwork when working with diverse suppliers.
Good To Know
- Recieve a PDF Document upon Booking with us full of our Favourite Local Suppliers and their Discount Codes. (Savings of up to £1,000) This includes Florists, Photographers, Videographers, Singers, Personal Trainers, Skin and Aesthetic Treatments and more...
- Trials are held at BRHAIVE Salon in Stockton Heath, Cheshire on one Sunday per month
- Trials are not inclusive in Package Prices and are paid separatetly on the day of your Trial to your Artist; Except All Day Luxury
- Your Artist will usually be in touch to arrange trials 6-8 weeks prior to the Wedding. They are arranged for just the Bride. However your artist can be available to offer a trial for any person within your Bridal Party before the Wedding Day. The Cost of Trials are £50 per Hair and Makeup per Person
- Once Trials have been completed your artist will send your Itinerary for the Wedding Morning. This includes start times, finish times and a few tips for you and your party to keep your morning running as smooth as possible
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm your Wedding Date. The final payment is then either due 1 month prior to your Wedding Date or a BACS Monthly Payment Plan can be arranged on request
- We cover mainly the Cheshire Region, but can personalise your quote to travel nationally and internationally; Added travel and accomodation costs where required
- A minimum booking of Bride +2 for both Hair and Makeup is required for Weddings outisde of the Cheshire Region
- Bridal Parties between 4 and 7 will most likely include Two of our skilled Hair and MUAs. Minimising your parties concerns about 'who goes first' for Hair and Makeup, or having to set an alarm for 6am... Parties at more than 7 will include Co-Directors, Leanne and Louise with their Team Assisting (Dependant on Availability)
- If you have a smaller Bridal Party less than 4, but would like to have more than one Hair or Makeup Artist on the Morning of Your Wedding - There is an option to add an extra Artist onto your booking for £150 (Please request this in your initial enquiry)
- If you have a particular Artist you would like to request, please let us know during your initial enquiry
- We do not need to know exactly how each person within your Bridal Party would like their Hair and Makeup, but it is good to get an idea during our Trials together for a better timeframe for the Itinerary.
- In the event of a COVID breakout, or a member of our team becoming ill for any reason - We will try our upmost best to replace your artist with another team member. We are grateful to have a good sized team who in the event of an emergency, would more than likely be able to take over and match the experience and ease the stress caused. We are a team who work extremely similar to eachother. This is why it is so important we have Artists within our team who can match our Bridal Looks as they can be excecuted the same ways
To Read Before Enquiring
We would love to be a part of covering your Special Day and would love to hear more about your vision. When enquiring to us, it would be great if you could tell us a little bit about your Wedding, for example the Date, Location, Party Size and which Package Below it is you are interested in learning more about. We can then send you all of the relevant information and get to know you more. Here are our Packages below:
Bridal Hair OR Makeup :
Only available for Weddings within the Cheshire Region. Prices start from £80
Breakfast And Glow Package :
We Recommend this Package for Parties Requesting for both Hair and Makeup. This includes a Complimentary Continental Breakfast Box with a Bottle of Champagne on arrival. Prices after Minimum Booking spend starts from £450
All Day Luxury Package :
Our Up and Coming Most Popular Package. Perfect for Parties between 7 and 10 who would like the option for interval Touch ups throughout the day! Whether thats after the Ceremony, During Photographs, Before or after the Wedding Breakfast or just before the Evening Reception starts. We can also provide a change of look for the Bride before the Evening Reception on request. Bridal Hair and Makeup Trials are included in this Package.
Take Pride in the Groom :
Experience everything the bridal party get to feel on the morning of the wedding with our Take Pride in the groom package.Our Grooms and Same Sex Couples Packages start with a Continental Breakfast Box which includes a few Beers to feed the stomach and calm the nerves. The Groom and his groomsmen will each be taken care of by an experienced member of our team who specialises in Gents Barbering. Included is a Gentlemen’s Cut and Finish for each of the party. If you already have your designated barber for your haircut prior to your big day, then we can include a Re-Style with a Fresh Shave, Including an Eyebrow Tidy, all styled with the best professional hair products finished with a splash of aftershave. Our Grooms Package Pricing is based on Parties of 2, 4 and 6. Combine this Package with either our Breakfast and Glow or our All Day Luxury to recieve 10% off the total booking price
Same Sex Weddings :
We treat Same Sex Brides and Grooms as we treat all other Couples. Therefore our Packages remain the same as above, whether you are female brides - Breakfast and Glow / All Day Luxury or Male Grooms - Take Pride In The Goom / Breakfast And Glow (for any females within the party)
For our Same Sex Couples, there will be more than one artist and we can split our team into different rooms. If you are getting ready at different venues, we are able to allocate each of your Artist to your required venue. Trials can be held on different days or times at the Salon too. (One Sunday per month and are £50 Per Hair and Makeup, Per Bride)
Asian Bridal Weddings :
We are proud to provide an exceptional level of Asian Bridal Hair & Makeup artists who are on board to create the most perfect wedding morning experience for you on your big day. Hair and Makeup Packages are the same as above with Head Dress Setting, Jewellery Styling and help with Clothing Styling included. We would recommend the All-Day luxury Package for our Asian Brides and Grooms so that we can be on hand to help assist with Hair, Makeup, Head Dress Setting and Styling at any point throughout the day.
Due to being busy at weddings all weekend all enquiries will be responded to during our working admin week Monday - Friday.
Hairdressing, makeup, aesthetic - manicure, pedicure, waxing etc..., beauty treatments, diet and nutrition, image advice, other
Bridal Parties less than 7 will include One/Two of our skilled Hair and MUAs. Parties at more than 7 will include Co-Directors, Leanne and Louise with their Team Assisting (Dependant on Availability)
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should I contact you?
What is the charge for traveling?
What is your main business area?
Could you stay with the bride until the photo shoot?
How many people can you beautify for one wedding?
Do you beautify the bride for prewedding and postwedding photography?
What are the forms of payment?
12 reviewsWrite a Review
27 User photos
11 London Road wa4 6sg Warrington (Cheshire)