Located in the heart of Cheshire’s countryside, Arley Hall & Gardens is a charming venue, full of character and history. The treasured family home is full of stunning interiors housed by soaring ceilings and is the perfect setting for a beautiful wedding day. As well as this, the award-winning gardens span 18 acres, providing a vast, enchanting background for your outdoor wedding photos. Licensed for civil ceremonies, you are spoilt for choice and can have your ceremony for up to 120 guests in The Hall, 250 guests in The Cruck Barn or The Olympia Barn. Or why not go into the gardens to The Alcove, which can seat 120 guest and stands grandly at the end of two blooming herbaceous borders, making it the perfect backdrop for your outdoor ceremony.
When it comes to the wedding breakfast, there's the impressive Hall, elegant Dining Room and intimate Library which all provide unique, majestic settings. The Warburton Suite is ideal for intimate reception of up to 120 and The Olympia Barn, Cruck Barn and the Clear Roof Marquee in the courtyard make for a stunning reception areas for up to 250. If you want to cater for larger numbers of above 250 guests, why not make the most of the many acres of land and have a stunning lake-side marquee reception.
Facilities and capacity
Flexible options for your ceremony and reception:
- The Alcove’ sits at the end of the stunning double herbaceous border and would be ideal for your licenced outdoor civil ceremony up to 120 guests
- The slate roofed Cruck Barn with oak trusses is a unique opportunity to have the ceremony that you can only dream of for up to 250 guests
- The Dining Room provides ample space for 120 guests dining, amidst art, oak panels and crystal chandeliers
- The Hall is ideal for a 120 guest drink reception before taking your seats
- The Olympia Barn is adorned with ancient brick and high ceilings and can cater up to 250 guests
- The Clear Roof Marquee in the outdoor courtyard can cater up to 250 guests
- The Warburton Suite provides a charming space for a drinks reception for up to 120 guests
A dedicated Event Designer will be at your disposal to help you decide on all steps of your wedding ceremony and reception. In addition, you will be offered suggestions from DJ hire to floral arrangements, and everything in between. Arley Hall & Gardens is exclusively yours for your entire wedding day.
Heritage Portfolio are the catering supplier for Arley Hall and they are able to provide you with a highly personalised service. Bringing together a talented team of experts, they can help at every stage, from menu choices to consultations and tastings.
The 18 acres of unequalled award-winning gardens will offer a delightful backdrop for your wedding photos. Whatever the season, the gardens are always in full display from the renouned double herbaceous border to the beautiful Ilex Avenue.