Set in the heart of West Yorkshire and designed by the commended David Chipperfield Architects, The Hepworth Wakefield is one of the UK’s major art galleries winning Art Fund Museum of the Year in 2017. Situated on the historic Wakefield Waterfront, our venue comes with a variety of outstanding backdrops, perfect for those striking wedding photos.
We can cater for your civil ceremony, partnership, vow renewal, or reception in our multi award-winning galleries and function spaces. Featuring distinguished 20th century modern British art and contemporary exhibitions, The Hepworth Wakefield truly is the perfect place to hold your modern wedding.
All events can be hosted in a number of locations within our modern venue. Say your vows in one of our stunning galleries, encircled by some of the most beautiful examples of modern British art. With outstanding views of the weir, The Auditorium is the perfect location for your wedding breakfast and is bound to keep your guests talking for years to come.
We have a committed team who can help you plan and create a day tailored to your needs. Whether you’re planning an eleborate extravaganza, or an intimate gathering, we will support you every step of the way.
We would be thrilled to speak with you to discuss your big day. Contact us for more information.
- Modern Art Gallery located in the heart of Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- A variety of locations to hold your dream day
- Book and receive one year’s complimentary joint membership, complete with exclusive benefits
- Dedicated team to help create your perfect wedding
- Amazing photo opportunities available, including The Hepworth Wakefield Garden
- Multi award-winning galleries and function spaces
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Gallery Walk WF1 5AW Wakefield (West Yorkshire)