We are very proud to have won the Best wedding venue in Yorkshire and Humberside 2019 at the I Do wedding magazine awards. Voted for by Brides and Grooms. https://www.ido-weddingawards.co.uk/winners-finalists-2019/
Nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside, The Old Barn at Esholt is a beautiful 200-year-old barn bursting with rustic character and ideal for your wedding. Having held a marriage license since 2009 and delivering unforgettable weddings for nearly a decade, the experienced and dedicated team at The Barn will work with you to provide the truly bespoke wedding you’ve always dreamt of.
Whether you choose to marry at the barn, with its beautiful exposed beams and original stonework, at one of the delightful traditional churches nearby, or the local registry office, our Wedding Co-ordinators will be on hand to help you every step of the way. For your reception, the barn is a blank canvas ready for you to imagine wedding dream. From a formal banquet, to informal tea party or barbeque, The Old Barn at Esholt will be able to accommodate your wishes. What’s more, The Old Barn boasts a brilliant relationship with many local suppliers should you require recommendations for any extra entertainment, wedding cars, photographers, etc.
For more information on how The Old Barn at Esholt could play host to a truly memorable wedding day, please do not hesitate to contact them.
- The best wedding venue in Yorkshire and Humberside 2019 at the I Do wedding magazine awards!!
- 200-year-old barn bursting with character and original features, Beautiful Yorkshire Countryside
- Holds a civil ceremony licence
- Prides itself on a bespoke service and personal touch to every wedding
- Experienced and dedicated Wedding team on hand to help with every stage of planning
- Located close to local churches and registry office if you decide to hold your ceremony elsewhere
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
The Old Barn at Esholt Real Weddings
39 photos · 20/10/2018
Esholt Lane BD17 7RJ Baildon (West Yorkshire)