A Destination Wedding without leaving the Country!
St Ives Harbour Hotel and Spa is positioned in a truly spectacular setting overlooking Porthminster Beach, enhanced only by the wonderful sunsets and the magical air of Cornish romance. Twinned with Laguna Beach California, St Ives is the perfect destination for your Big Day whether you're local or not, this is a wedding venue like no other.
Your Big Day
Voted "Best Wedding Venue in Cornwall" for three consecutive years, imagine taking your vows against the great sweep of St Ives Bay, overlooking the golden sands, clear open skies and crisp water of the Cornish coast. Imagine sipping Champagne on your exclusive terrace before heading (barefoot no doubt!) to the water’s edge for your breathtaking beach photos. Suitable for a small, intimate wedding or a bigger occasion where your family and friends migrate south and make the most of the Cornish coast, we guarantee that your wedding day will sparkle and glisten as much as the incredible views, with an expert team of wedding coordinators who will make your dreams a reality.
Not only does our unique hotel boast incredible views rivalling any seascape in the world, our an unbeatable location features luxurious facilities including The HarSpa. Drift away into seaside serenity as you indulge in a relaxing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of luxurious coastal retreat surroundings. Those who wish to indulge further, why not treat yourself with a relaxing massage, a luxury facial or a full spa day before the Big Day.
Appointment - show rounds
We feel the best way to really get an idea of what your special day at St Ives Harbour Hotel could hold and to discuss your plans in details, is by a one to one viewing. Where we would explore all aspects of the venue and will be able to answer any questions you have.
Should you wish to book one of these in, please call 01736 795221.
- “Best Wedding Venue in Cornwall” for three consecutive years
- Take your vows overlooking the golden sands and crisp water of the Cornish coast
- Daytime guests up to 160 with evening receptions for up to 200 guests
- Unique and breathtaking photography location options
- The luxurious HarSpa and pool overlooking the sea
- Expert Co-ordinators who will ensure your wedding is a magical as you imagine
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
59 reviewsWrite a Review
15 User photos
Let love sparke with our winter wedding package...What's included:
- Exclusive use of the Godrevy Sands Suite for your wedding breakfast & evening reception
- A reception drink of Mulled Wine
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- A glass of Prosecco for your toasting drink
- Tea & Coffee
- A light bite for your evening food – Mini Fish & Chips, Cornish Pasties or Bacon Butties
- Cake stand & knife
- White table linen & napkins
- Services of a master of ceremonies
- A dedicated wedding team to guide you through the build-up and during the wedding day
- A luxury sea view room for the night of your wedding
- Preferential accommodation rates for your guests
Please note: Available during January, February, March and November with a minimun of 40 guests.
Adults: £100.00 per person
Child (under 12) £50.00 per person
The Terrace TR26 2BN St. Ives (Cornwall)