Congratulations on your engagement!
You are now in the exciting stage of Wedding planning and trying to find the ideal setting for your wedding should be top of your list!
Here at Sandbach Town Hall, we may have just what you are looking for:
* 19th Century building
* Civil ceremony licence
* 2 function rooms to hold a civil ceremony
* A stunning Ballroom
* Located in the heart of Sandbach
* Delightful Green Flag Status park nestled within a 5-minute walking distance for picturesque photographs
* Choice to allow for your own caterers
* Exclusive hire of the venue
* Personal wedding coordinator
* Large car park within a one-minute walk
* Licensed bar with a glass fronted lounge area which overlooks the Ballroom
Sandbach Town Hall is an award-winning wedding venue making it the perfect choice for you.
We want you to share your wedding dreams with us and we will make them come true.
We want your day to be about you, which is why we offer exclusive hire of the venue, so it offers peace and privacy.
From the moment you come through the original 19th century oak doors you and your guests will know that this will be a day to remember.
There is lift access as you come through the main entrance, this goes to the first and second floors. There is an accessible toilet with a baby changing area on the first floor for your guests to use.
The Ballroom offers the largest flexible space being able to hold from 15 up to 200 guests. The ballroom has a stunning beamed ceiling, a large superb maple dance floor, with a starlight curtain. Staging with lighting makes it a great area to photograph your special occasion which can also accommodate a live band or DJ. This along with the accompanying PA system can create a fantastic atmosphere for such a special day.
There is a licensed bar with a selection of real ales, beers, cider, spirits, gins, and wines to enjoy. An adjoining lounge with a large glass fronted seated viewing area allowing your guests to look down onto the reception whilst enjoying a different surrounding.
There is a choice of two rooms available to hold your civil ceremony:
The Charter room is available to hold a more intimate civil ceremony. This room can seat from 4 to a maximum of 30 guests.
The Ballroom can seat from 15 to 200 guests. The room can be made smaller by closing the surround curtain. It really depends on your choice of room.
We offer a variety of wedding packages to suit your individual requirements and budget, starting from as little as £299, plus VAT:
* Wedding ceremony and Reception
* Wedding Evening Reception * Wedding Civil Ceremony only
* Monday - Friday Ceremony and Reception
* Twilight Civil Ceremony & Evening Reception with sparkler exit**
These packages include:
* All tables and chairs set up for your civil ceremony
* All chairs and tables set up for the evening celebration
* Exclusive use of Sandbach Town Hall with full access to the kitchen for caterers to use
* Podium stage for DJ or live band with starlit curtain backdrop
* Licensed Bar with qualified staff
* Personalised wedding co-ordinator on hand throughout the planning and on the day
** Sparkler Exit if you choose the Twilight wedding package
There are a host of available options that include, venue dressing, help with catering (or you can bring your own catering in), earlier setup times and next day equipment pickup. We can talk about arrival/ celebration drinks at your convenience if that is something you wish for.
We offer a flexible pricing plan to suit any budget.
We are a firm believer of supporting local business who we work closely with. We can put you in contact with these suppliers to help make your day that little bit more special.
The Ball room and Charter room have access to a projector, screen, PA system and FREE WI-FI to ensure that your wedding goes as smoothly as possible.
Sandbach Park is a delightful 'Green Flag' Status park nestled within a 5-minute walking distance of Sandbach Town Hall, allowing for picturesque photographs of your wedding day.
Finally, with the transport links for Sandbach making it easily accessible to and from all corners of the UK; the car parks available within a one-minute walk of the Town Hall, Sandbach Town Hall is a very desirable, affordable Cheshire location.
You will have a designated, experienced wedding coordinator, who is extremely passionate about delivering a truly unique experience to ensure your dream wedding comes true. They will work with you offering help and advice to ensure every detail is attended to, from the early planning stages right through to the last dance.
If you would like to book a private tour or require further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the wedding team.