Situated just outside Edinburgh, Norton House’s regal surroundings only encourage the grandest of celebrations on your wedding day. Set in 55 acres of pristine, tree lined grounds, this majestic 19th Century manor house boasts a beautiful marriage of classic Scottish charm and 21st Century comforts to provide you with the perfect backdrop for what is sure to be the perfect day.
There’s no denying the splendid surroundings of Norton House really come into their own when it comes to romance – and weddings in particular. They provide the perfect backdrop against which to capture beautiful memories of a very special day! Whether you are planning an extravagant affair, or something more intimate, the wedding coordinators will be on-hand to help with every stage of the way.
At Norton House, the staff play an important part in creating an atmosphere that is perfectly suited for your wedding day. Attentive and dedicated, yet exuding a warmth and friendliness, they will allow you to relax into Norton House’s magical setting and enjoy your day!
Whether you are looking for a religious, humanist, or civil ceremony, Norton House is fully licensed, and religious ceremonies are frequently carried out on the rhododendron-fringed lawns! If the Scottish summer isn’t so bright on your special day, you can say ‘I do’ in a variety of different function rooms.
What’s more, Norton House boasts a fantastic selection of accommodation ideal for both you and your guests to retire to once the celebrations are over! And, with a relaxing spa at the hotel, there is no better place to prepare for the big day!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Norton House can host please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Why not take a look at our virtual tour by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser:
- In the house, The Usher Suite, The Linden Room, The Verandah and the Hotel Gardens are all licensed to hold civil & religious ceremonies.
- The Usher Suite can hold up to 140 guests for the wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast and up to 200 guests for the evening reception.
- The modern Garden Suite is housed in the Walled Garden hosting its own grounds. Ideal if looking for a country house with a modern twist
- We individually tailor make a package to fit in with how you want your day to run
- Simply tell us what would make your wedding or celebration perfect and we’ll help you create it.
- Extensive gift voucher range available www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/gifts ideal for pre and post wedding experiences, gifts or thank you's
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
12 reviewsWrite a Review
Hold an intimate wedding with those closest to you whilst your extended guest list can still be involved too. This package includes virtual live streaming of your wedding vows. Share your special day and celebrate with a Champagne reception, 5-course wedding meal with wine and evening snacks served in an elegant private lounge or delivered as room service. Superior room accommodation is included for the wedding couple with plenty of accommodation to cater for your guests who would also like to stay overnight.
Ingliston EH28 8LX Edinburgh (Lothian & Borders)