As you arrive through the ornate wrought-iron gates, New Place Southampton never fails to impress. This grade I listed Manor House is a true masterpiece of brickwork: a home that combines Tudor and Elizabethan eccentricities with subtle, modern touches.
Fittingly, the home was commissioned as a wedding gift, designed and built by the famous British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens. He merged the interior of an existing 17th century property with his own signature style. The results are nothing short of spectacular. To this day, the Manor House remains a place of breathtaking beauty and historic grandeur providing a stunning backdrop for your wedding imagery.
Whether it's your wedding reception, your ceremony or both, we'll make sure your day is as individual, exciting and memorable as you have always dreamed.
- Grade I Listed Manor House, set within 32 acres of landscaped parkland
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, you are guaranteed to be the only wedding taking place onsite
- A dedicated, experienced wedding coordinator will help you plan all of your wedding wishes
- Refurbished Function Rooms to suit a dining capacity of 110 day guests & 150 evening guests
- Complimentary Bed & Breakfast in our Signature Room is included for the wedding couple
- 110 bedrooms onsite enables your guests to stay with you & make use of the leisure centre onsite
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
62 reviewsWrite a Review
High Street SO32 2JY Southampton (Hampshire)