Loseley House is situated in 1,400 acres of glorious rolling countryside, just 3 miles south of Guildford. You will approach the house along a mile long winding driveway passing beautiful parkland. The view then opens up to the truly magnificent Elizabethan Mansion surrounded by well kept lawns. The Great Hall with its wealth of character and atmosphere provides a magnificent backdrop for civil wedding ceremonies. Our 17th Century Tithe Barn is also licensed to hold a civil ceremony, for up to 140 guests and is a perfect locaton for wedding receptions. Our experience and attention to detail will ensure that your day is as special as you would like it to be.
Wedding Open Day - Sunday 3rd February 2019
Loseley House and the 17th century Tithe Barn will be open for viewing. Take time to explore the exquisite two and a half acre walled garden, available for drinks receptions and photographs during the summer months.
Make sure you visit our new Bride's Room, situated near the Tithe Barn.
- We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies
- New facilities include a Bride's Room and from June 2019, overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom.
- Exclusive use on specified dates
- During the summer, drinks receptions can be held in the Walled Garden, prior to dining in The Tithe Barn
- Working closely with you, and your other suppliers, our Function Coordinator will ensure that your day runs smoothly throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Loseley Park GU3 1HS Guildford (Surrey)