Nestled away in the heart of the Scottish Borders, in the stunning town of Kelso, welcome to Ednam House Hotel. Enjoying the convenience of a town centre venue, yet enjoying the stunning surroundings of the Borders’ parkland, it would make a truly idyllic location for your wedding day.
On the banks of the serene and majestic River Tweed, Ednam House is a wonderfully appointed venue with everything you could ever require to create your dream wedding day!
Within the walls of this grand Georgian country house you will find a variety of flexible and light-flooded function rooms that are ideal for whatever style celebration you choose to have. Rich period detailing, exquisite stonework, and ornate plastering is all juxtaposed with a 21stcentury luxury that will ensure your day will be as beautiful as it is smooth!
While Ednam’s interior is truly something to behold, the real show stopper is found in their pristine gardens! With a license to host your civil wedding ceremony, you can say ‘I do’ to that special someone al fresco under their intimate gazebo, and the gorgeous façade is the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos.
What’s more, with 33 individually designed bedrooms, and award winning catering to indulge in, you and your guests will enjoy a wedding day celebration you will never forget!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Ednam House Hotel can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of the Scottish Borders, in the beautiful town of Kelso
- Gorgeous Georgian country house with a fantastic range of function rooms
- Licensed to host your civil ceremony in a variety of different locations
- Pristine gardens with an intimate gazebo – the perfect place for an al fresco ceremony!
- Award winning catering for your wedding breakfast and evening reception
- 33 individually designed bedrooms for you and your guests to enjoy
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Bridge Street TD5 7HT Peebleshire  (Lothian & Borders)