Set in the beautiful Kent countryside just outside historic Canterbury, The Night Yard is a very versatile and flexible venue with plenty of character and perfectly styled with modern and contemporary amenities. The Night Yard originally started as a ‘Night Yard’ which was the farms dairy herd sleeping quarters and has over the past five years been transformed into a beautiful wedding venue.
Dress it up if you want or simply admire the character of the space. The Night Yard offers complete exclusivity for the day of your wedding and the flexibility in order that you can create Your Day exactly how you want it! We can accommodate up to 240 guests utilising both the great indoor & outdoor spaces.
The Night Yard is a quirky barn with a centralised courtyard. The courtyard houses a stunning Glasshouse which offers all year round weddings and is edged by cloistered barns. The acoustics are fantastic for live music, which can often bring a festival vibe to Your Day.
We appreciate that as every couple is different there is no set structure as to how Your Day will run. However our highly skilled team of Wedding Coordinator's will work with you to advise and make suggestions and to ensure everything goes to plan on Your Day.
Exclusive use of the venue from 9am - 11pm (Monday - Thursday) and 9am - 11.30pm (Friday and Saturday)
- The Glasshouse - holds up to 140 guests to dine plus a further 100 guests for your evening party
- The Gallery - soft seating area
- The Snug - a flexible private space
- Spacious courtyard
- Flexible outdoor seating
- Fantastic sound system throughout the venue
- Car parking for up to 80 vehicles
- Disabled access
- Choice of two designated ceremony areas (Under the Eaves and The Glasshouse)
- A Fully staffed, stocked and licensed bar
- Pet friendly
- Seasonal photographic opportunities available
- Situated in a beautiful farm setting just outside Canterbury
- Pre-wedding meetings and coordination both of the day and on the day
- We do not charge extra for holding your ceremony at The Night Yard (KCC costs apply)
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
22 reviewsWrite a Review
5 User photos
Highland Court Farm CT4 5HW Barham (Kent)