Situated in the enchantingly beautiful New Forest, Rhinefield House is undeniably one of Hampshire’s most romantic wedding venues. Found up a long, sprawling driveway, shaded by Canadian redwoods and copper beeches you will find a magnificent 19th century manor house, resplendently surrounded by pristine lawns and serene water features.
When it comes to your wedding here at Rhinefield House, our emphasis is on quality. Whether helping to arrange your ceremony, or hosting your reception, we at Rhinefield House will handle everything so don't have to worry about a thing. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor ceremony, civil partnership or just hosting your reception, at Rhinefield House we will handle everything with an experienced, professional, and personal approach.
Beyond our bespoke level of service, a wedding at Rhinefield is all about the breath-taking setting you will find yourself in! With a wonderful mix of indoor and outdoor function spaces – all finished in quintessentially Victorian grandeur – wherever you choose to host your day, it will feel like a fairy-tale!
Organising your wedding day can be stressful, but we aim to make sure it's an enjoyable experience. We will help you decide on everything from menus, to choosing photographers, cars, cakes, and florists. No task is too big or too small!
What’s more, with a luxurious range of accommodation available for both you and your guests, you can extend your stay in this slice of Hampshire heaven a little longer.
For more information on the kinds of weddings Rhinefield House can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Why not take a look at our virtual tour by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser:
- Elegant Country House Hotel
- Situated within 40 acres of grounds and surrounded by the New Forest
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- The only 4 red star property in the New Forest
- Accommodate weddings from 2 to 130 guests
- Extensive gift voucher range available www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/gifts ideal for pre and post wedding experiences, gifts or thank you's
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
25 reviewsWrite a Review
4 User photos
Rhinefield House Hotel Real Weddings
31 photos · 01/08/2021
These dates are still available to book:
Saturday 26th March
Sunday 27th March
Friday 15th April
Friday 24th June
Saturday 6th August
Sunday 9th October
Saturday 12th November
Saturday 26th November
Saturday 10th December
Saturday 17th December
Friday 30th December
Bigger isn’t always better - a small but perfectly formed wedding can be just as special. Embrace an intimate celebration and welcome married life in the best possible way.
From £159 per person*
- Live stream video link for guests unable to attend the ceremony
- Champagne reception drink & individually plated canapés
- Seasonal 5 course wedding meal
- Half a bottle of house wine and bottled water
- Champagne toast drinkEvening snacks – served to private lounge or delivered as room service
- Room hire for ceremony, meal & private lounge
- Overnight stay for the happy couple in a superior room with early check in to get ready and a late check out
Upgrade your celebration
Let us home deliver a toast to your loved ones, so they can raise a glass to you! Half a bottle of Champagne - £42 per delivery
Indulge in a 7 course meal with wine flight (3 x 125ml glasses to match your chosen menu)
Photographer & musician
Prices on application
*Subject to availability and terms and conditions apply. Based on a minimum of 10 adults.
Rhinefield Road SO42 7QB Brockenhurst (Hampshire)