Specialists in designing and delivering a truly
bespoke wedding experience, we’re passionate and
committed about delivering a personal service.
Nestled within 54 acres of beautiful parkland, with
stunning lakeside lawns and landscaped gardens, we
offer the ideal backdrop for your special day.
Norton Park offers a variety of spaces for your day, tailoring each part of the day to your needs.
Our glorious 400 year old Tythe Barn with sweeping
adjoining Lawn. A beautiful location for your
Ceremony, right through to your evening reception
16TH CENTURY MANOR HOUSE
Boasting a ‘secret’ walled garden and orangery,
extensive lawn and lake. The ideal setting for your
photos or an intimate wedding.
THE NORTON SUITE
Ideal for larger wedding celebrations. Seating up to
240 guests, this specialist room has an adjacent bar,
lounge and courtyard.
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- Modern and Contemporary Norton Suite with private bar, courtyard and reception area for up to 240 guests
- 16th Century Manor House with walled gardens and lawns overlooking the lake including 13 distinctive bedrooms. Available for exclusive use
- 400 year old Hampshire Barn which is licensed for civil ceremonies and hold wedding breakfasts for 120
- Beautiful and extensive photograph opportunities
- Variety of spaces all within one venue, including plenty of accommodation for your guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
22 reviewsWrite a Review
Every wedding is big to us (who says size matters?!). Little Big Weddings are extra special. Your closest family, your best friend, a chance to share the day with those you love. Splash out on the canapes, upgrade to champers, a Little Big Wedding is your day, your way.
You may have had to cancel your day, had it postponed on numerous occasions or this may actually be the Little Big day you’ve always wanted, whatever the reason we’re here to help.
Contact us to discuss an all-in-one bespoke package for your little big day!
Sutton Scotney SO21 3NB Kings Worthy (Hampshire)