Gara Rock is a luxury wedding venue and hotel located in Salcombe, Devon. Here, couples can celebrate their wedding with the coast of England as their backdrop. The venue itself is nestled on a hilltop, ensuring that couples and their guests have plenty of views.
Facilities and Capacity
Gara Rock is a stylish hotel that has a relaxed sense of elegance set against the beautiful coastline. Tucked away at the end of rural lanes, you may feel as though you have stepped into another world here. It is a tranquil setting ideal for magical celebrations. The hotel is licensed for ceremonies in several spots, allowing you to host your entire day in one place. And after the dining and dancing have come to a close, the couple and their loved ones can retreat to the hotel's guestrooms. The venue is also available for exclusive use.
The dedicated team at Gara Rock work to create a bespoke wedding that is unique to you. From a relaxed and intimate gathering to more formal festivities, the staff aims to deliver exactly what you were looking for. The hotel doesn't offer set packages, but instead, the venue's team tailors their services to suit your requirements. With their exclusive-use option, you and your partner can indulge in the luxury of having the beautiful property as your own private beach house. At Gara Rock, the team takes pride in their down-to-earth customer service. From sunrise to sunset, you can spend your time before and after your wedding in the hotel's easy-going atmosphere. If you are looking for a spectacular venue with the wow factor, Gara Rock is sure to inspire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Do you have any questions?
Exclusive Use Weddings 2023
From £210 per person + venue hire
- Ceremony room hire.
- Thinéot Brut NV champagne reception with canapes.
- Three course wedding breakfast. Tea/coffee and something sweet.
- Half bottle of wine per person.
- One bottle mineral water per person.
- Thinéot brut NV champagne toast.
- Evening light bite.
- Printed menus and place cards.
- Menu tasting for up to 6 people.
2023 *EXCLUSIVE USE VENUE HIRE
- Low season- £26,000 per night plus the wedding package in addition.
- High season- £32,500 per night plus the wedding package in addition. Wedding package- £210 per person.
- Low season- January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
* Bank and school holidays will be at a high season rate.
* Minimum 2 nights at weekends.
* Minimum numbers 80.
- High season- May, June, July, August and September.
Bank and school holidays will be at higher season rates.
*Minimum of 2 nights.
*Minimum numbers 100.
*Exclusive use means use of all the hotel facilities, and 32 rooms / apartments, sleeping up to 110 guests, not including sofa beds. Bedrooms available from 3pm on the day of check in. Check out at 11am. Breakfast
Looking to get married in 2022? We still have some weekend availability for you to tie the knot in our beautiful surroundings.
- 18th – 20th November 2022
Contact Naomi today to find out more!
Exclusive use wedding package 2022
From £165 per person plus venue hire
- Ceremony room hire
- Champagne reception two glasses
- Canapés reception four per person
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Two bottles of mineral water per table
- Champagne toast
- Tea/coffee and something sweet
- Evening snack
- Secret Suite for the couple the night of the wedding
- Menu cards one per table
- Menu tasting
- All room hire including terrace and grounds is included in exclusive use
2022 Exclusive Rates
- Low season - £17,500 per night plus the wedding package in addition.
- High season - £25,000 per night plus the wedding package in addition.
Low – January, February, March, April, October, November, and December
* Excluding bank and school holidays
* Minimum two nights at weekends.
High – May, June, July, August, September
* Excluding bank and school holidays
* Minimum two nights
Salcombe, East Portlemouth TQ8 8FA Salcombe (Devon)
Would you like to schedule a visit?