If you’re looking for a fun game for your hen party, why not play a round of the ultimate hen do activity - a Mr & Mrs Quiz?
No doubt you've seen the TV show, where couples are asked 'Mr and Mrs' questions about each other in a bid to prove they know everything about their other half - usually with hilarious results!
READ MORE: 22 Hen Party Bag Filler Ideas
Put on your best Phillip Schofield impression and challenge your bride to a Mr and Mrs Quiz to see how much she really knows about her partner with these funny, naughty and tricky Mr and Mrs questions! When you are planning your Mr and Mrs Quiz game, think about what the bride is like, which questions would give the funniest answers and what she would enjoy.
READ MORE: The Best Hen Party Games Ideas
Why not turn it into a hen party drinking game? For every question she gets wrong, she has to down a shot. For every Mr & Mrs quiz question she gets right, the rest of the hens have to down a shot (just remember to order lots of plastic shot glasses!).
If the bride isn't a big drinker, you can have an item of fancy dress for her to put on for every Mr and Mrs question she gets wrong.
Organising your Mr and Mrs Quiz couldn't be easier.
READ MORE: Disney-Inspired Hen Party Ideas
Decide whether you want to use all or some of our Mr and Mrs questions (there's 75 to pick from!) and start off by getting the answers from the bride’s partner ahead of the hen night. You can edit the questions to make them personal to the couple or add in a few of your own and watch the bride squirm!
Handily, you can download and print our Mr and Mrs Quiz questions, so it's all ready for you to fill in and get ready to giggle!
"Funny" Mr and Mrs Quiz Questions
1. What would your partner say are your worst habits?
2. What are their worst habits?
3. What three words would you use to describe your partner?
4. What three words would they use to describe you?
5. If they had to take one thing to a desert island, what would it be?
6. What would he/she grab first in a fire?
7. What was the best present he/she ever gave you?
8. Who would play them in a movie of their life?
9. What are you most likely to argue about?
10. What is he/she most scared of?
11. What is his/her guilty pleasure?
12. What is his/her most embarrassing moment?
13. What is his/her proudest moment?
14. What were their exact words when they proposed?
15. If you compared yourself to any celebrity couple, who would it be?
16. If they could have plastic surgery, what one thing would they have done?
17. Where in the world do you most want to travel together?
18. If your partner could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
19. What’s the most romantic thing they’ve done for you?
20. What was the last movie he/she cried at?
21. What’s his/her party trick?
22. Which celebrity does he/she think they look most like?
23. What’s the one thing (apart from you) he/she couldn’t live without?
24. If they could have a super power, what would it be?
25. Who is his/her celebrity crush?
26. Which one of you would fetch more in an auction?
27. If your partner could be famous for anything, what would it be?
28. You, their favourite sports team, their mates, their job – order these in priority (use ones relevant to their partner)
“Who is?” Mr and Mrs Quiz Questions
29. Who’s the funniest?
30. Who takes the longest to get ready?
31. Who’s the most attractive?
32. Who’s the best dancer?
33. Who gets the last word?
34. Who takes up the most room in bed?
35. Who does most of the cooking/housework?
36. Who’s the one to remove the spider from the room?
37. Who’s the better cook?
“Naughty” Mr and Mrs Quiz Questions
38. Which of your friends do you think he/she fancies the most? And which one fancies him/her?
39. Are they a boob or bum person?
40. Where is the strangest place you’ve had sex?
41. How many dates did you go on before you did the deed?
42. What is his/her favourite position?
43. Who has the weirdest orgasm face?
44. In which room do they most like to have sex?
45. What do they think your bra size is?
46. Which celebrity, should they meet, would your partner be allowed to sleep with?
“First” Mr and Mrs Quiz Questions
47. Where was your first kiss?
48. What was the first film you ever saw together?
49. What was his/her first job?
50. What’s the first thing he/she does in the morning?
51. Where did you go for your first date?
52. When did you first say “I love you”?
53. What was the name of their first boyfriend/girlfriend?
54. How old were they when they had their first kiss?
55. What was the name of his/her first pet?
“The Basics” Mr and Mrs Quiz Questions
56. How many times did they take their driving test?
57. What perfume/cologne does she/he wear?
58. Who is his/her best friend?
59. What colour eyes do they have?
60. Name all his/her cousins
61. What are your pet names for each other?
62. How do you like to fall asleep? Cuddling or apart?
63. How many children does he/she want?
64. What’s his/her alcoholic drink of choice?
65. What shoe size do they have?
“Favourite” Mr and Mrs Quiz Questions
66. What is your favourite body part of theirs?
67. What is their favourite body part of yours?
68. What is his/her favourite restaurant?
69. What is their favourite song?
70. What would they say yours is?
71. What is their absolute favourite meal?
72. What is his/her favourite film?
73. What is his/her favourite book?
74. What is his/her favourite dessert in a restaurant?
75. What was his/her favourite subject at school?
Click here to download the Mr and Mrs Quiz PDF!
Mr and Mrs Quiz Props
If you want to ramp up the fun of your Mr and Mrs game, there's lots of props you can use, like personalised shot glasses! Here's a few of our favourites:
Mr and Mrs Quiz Paddles - Bluesky's Creation
If you're filming the groom giving his answers beforehand, these Mr and Mrs paddles are fab for him to hold up to the camera! Your bride can use them too to answer her questions or they make a great prop for the hen party photo booth. If you're having a Mr and Mrs game on your wedding day, use these!
Hen Party Keepsake Games Board - The Hummingbird Card Company
Kick off the hen party or bridal shower with the Mr and Mrs question cards in the envelopes on this personalised board (and a few of your own from the list above!). Get the guests to fill in advice cards (provided with the board) and messages for the bride which she can take home in the cute ivory, blush and rose gold envelopes as wonderful keepsakes of her party.
Personalised Shot Glasses - Bespoke Wedding Gift Co
If you're turning the Mr and Mrs quiz into a drinking game, your bride will love a personalised shot glass to down her spirit of choice from! You could get these for all of the hens if you're planning lots of drinking games and it's a lovely thing for them to take home at the end of the hen.
Mr and Mrs Pocket Edition - John Lewis
If you're making a hen party bag for your bride, include this take-home pocket version of the Mr and Mrs game that she can play with her partner. It's a great little dinner party game they can crack out with fellow newlyweds that'll make her remember how much fun she had on the hen do every time she plays it.
If you're planning a hen party or looking for even more hen party game ideas, why not download our list of hen party dares or check out our list of hen party bag fillers?