The morning of your wedding is a fun, exciting, and emotional time. What better way to offer your partner a bit of reassurance than with a thoughtful gift for the groom? It will remind them that you are thinking of them and if you give them a card you can write a touching message they'll cherish forever to accompany your groom's gift. We've got the most romantic love quotes if you need some inspiration.
As this momentous day is the start of your journey together into married life, you're going to want to find the perfect gift for your groom to express how you feel. Take a look at some of our favourite gifts for grooms to surprise your partner with on the morning of the wedding.
We've got inspiration to suit all types of couples and budgets, from fun and playful presents to meaningful gestures and everything in between!
Our Favourite Groom Gift Ideas
1. Groom Groom Card — from £3.29, Scribbler
Boost your groom's confidence with this quirky 'groom groom pow' card from Scribbler. It comes blank inside so you can write a romantic love note that will have him busting moves down the aisle.
2. Personalised Wooden Clothes Hanger — £15, Hitched Shop
Every little detail is important on your wedding day and a personalised wooden clothes hanger is a playful and practical gift that'll put a smile on the groom's face when they go to put their wedding outfit on.
3. Reasons Why I Love You — £22, Martha Brook
These 10 gorgeous foil printed cards by Martha Brook can be sent to you blank so you can handwrite your reasons why you love your groom, or you can send the reasons directly for them to print onto the cards.
4. Personalised Luggage Tag — £15, Hitched Shop
Get your groom ready for your honeymoon with this stylish personalised luggage tag from Hitched Shop. Etched with their initials, they won't be losing their bag anytime soon!
5. The Story of Your Relationship — £32, Letter Fest
This pretty print by Letter Fest can tell the story of how you got to your wedding date. It’s a lovely personalised way to show all your relationship milestones, ending with your happily ever after.
6. Engraved Photo Compass — £38.15, CMTImpressions
If your soulmate loves the great outdoors, then this personalised photo compass will help them venture in style! No matter where your groom goes, this compass will serve as a loving reminder of home. You can make it personal by having it monogrammed with both of your initials and even include your wedding date.
7. Personalised Hip Flask — £25, Hitched Shop
This personalised hip flask is an elegant take on a traditional groom’s gift. The wooden style from the Hitched Shop is super suave, and you can have it monogrammed with the groom’s initials.
8. Personalised Whiskey Glass — £20, Hitched Shop
If you bought your groom a hip flask then why not team it with an extra special glass? This personalised glass from the Hitched Shop can be customised with the groom’s name. Alternatively, if they prefer soft drinks, this can-shaped glass is so fun.
9. Personalised Collar Stiffeners by Man Gun Bear — £35, Man Gun Bear
We love that these personalised collar stiffeners from Man Gun Bear can include the time of your wedding ceremony. It’s a lovely way to ensure your groom has an extra bit of reassurance while looking extra sharp.
10. Best Groom Ever Mug — £16, Hitched Shop
Show your partner that they really are the best groom ever by having it stuck onto their soon-to-be favourite mug from the Hitched Shop. Of course, you can even get a matching bride or groom one for yourself too, so you can both sip coffee in style.
11. Forever Together Photo Coasters — from £72, Uncommon Goods
Pick four of your favourite snapshots together and have them printed on these gorgeous coasters from Uncommon Goods. A fun twist on a photo album they're the perfect partner to a favourite mug or glass.
12. Grooming Station by Mijmoj Designs — £29.95, Mijmoj Designs
This solid oak grooming station by Mijmoj Designs can be personalised with your own special message. We love that it can be used for the getting ready photos on the morning of the wedding but then can also be used day to day after the wedding as a special reminder of the big day.
13. Personalised Tie Clip — £15, Hitched Shop
A personalised tie clip from the Hitched Shop will be a lovely gift for the groom on the morning of the wedding. You can engrave it with their initials and choose from gold, silver, or copper.
14. Print of Your Wedding Venue by Letterfest — £57, Letter Fest
Gift your groom with a watercolour sketch of your wedding venue – it’s a beautiful present that you can then hang in your home. Send Letterfest a photograph of your wedding venue and they will create your very own painting. This would also make a perfect paper anniversary gift for your first wedding anniversary!
15. Groom Cufflinks — from £20, Hitched Shop
16. Engraved Watch and Accessories Box — £38, Dust and Things
This engraved wooden box by Dust and Things is a perfect keepsake box for all the special things from your wedding day. The groom could keep his watch, cufflinks and tie clip in there to keep them all in one place and ready to wear again for any special occasions.
17. Engraved Pocket Watch — £50, Hitched Shop
A classic timepiece is a traditional groom gift that will never go out of style. We adore this vintage pocket watch from the Hitched Shop which is made even more sentimental with a personalised engraving of a special message. Discover even more wedding watches for men here.
18. Personalised Milestone Map — from £49.99, a gift of happiness
19. Engraved Lead Crystal Tankard — £29.99, Getting Personal
20. Scotch-Infused Toothpicks Gift Set — £39, Uncommon Goods
21. Personalised Embroidered White Pocket Handkerchief — £20, Hitched Shop
If your groom is partial to shedding a few tears on the big day, then this personalised handkerchief from Hitched Shop will come in handy! This classic white hanky can be customised with a variety of coloured threads and is handmade with soft cotton for the gentlest touch.
22. 'Fancy Getting Married Later?' Card — £3.49, TheDazzleCardCo
23. Amore Groom Notebook — £8.99, The Gift Experience
24. Edwin Jagger Mach3 Bulbous Razor — £70, Farrar & Tanner
25. Personalised Lead Crystal Boston Decanter — £49.99, Getting Personal
Looking for even more gifting inspiration? Here are our favourite best man and groomsmen gifts!