Weddings at Wivenhoe House
Situated on the outskirts of Colchester, Wivenhoe House, provides the ideal setting for a glorious wedding day. The romantic and idyllic country house hotel is effortlessly beautiful and offers the perfect backdrop for your important wedding photographs.
We can offer a selection of stunning rooms for your event, including your ceremony, wedding breakfast and reception. Our rooms can hold between 10 and 130 day guests, and up to 250 for the evening reception.
Wivenhoe House boasts 40 bedrooms, 16 elegant rooms and suites in the restored historic house, and 24 rooms and suites in the contemporary garden wing overlooking the stunning gardens and parkland. We can reserve our overnight accommodation for your guests at a guaranteed rate!
For the most memorable, perfect wedding day to exceed your expectations, our dedicated team will be on hand to take care of every detail. As we only hold one wedding per day, we can guarantee you will have the undivided attention of our exceptional team.
New Garden Gazebo
Set on the beautiful Sunken Lawn with the backdrop of the main house and extensive parkland is our Garden Gazebo, perfect for summer ceremonies
We have some fantastic offers and packages available to help create your dream day…
Winter wedding offer
- All-inclusive winter weddings from just £4,999* (based on 55 guests) - Available for weddings held between November and March
- All-Inclusive, Late Availability & White Christmas Offer £3,999* (based on 50 guests)
*selected dates only
Example wedding packages from £89pp
(this is an example package only. There are several other packages are available. Alternatively, we can create a bespoke package to suit your budget and style.)
This package includes;
- Hire of the Garden Suite for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and reception
- Three-course wedding breakfast from our ‘create-your-own’ menus, including tea, coffee nd petit fours
- Choice of six items from the evening finger buffet selection, or evening Cheeseboard
- Personal attention of our wedding team throughout
- Bucks Fizz or Pimms for the drinks reception
- Prosecco for your toast
- Access to the venue for pre or post wedding photos
- White linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware and cake knife
- Suite for the newlyweds, followed by breakfast the following morning
- Guaranteed rates for your guests’ accommodation
For more information, we will be happy to assist, please call 01206 863666 or email email@example.com