Nestled away from the world on 400 acres of private parkland and historic gardens, welcome to Scorrier House. Set in the heart of the Cornish countryside, yet only moments from the country’s north coast, this stunning venue is whatever you want it to be on one of the most important days of your life – your wedding day.
Exclusively yours for the entirety of your celebrations, you are guaranteed privacy and the full attention of Scorrier House’s experienced and dedicated events team. The house and grounds lend themselves perfectly to whatever style of wedding you wish to host.
As a licensed wedding venue, they can provide the setting for your entire day. From small spaces for intimate affairs, to gorgeous outdoor ones for extravagant celebrations, there are no limits to what your wedding can be in this supremely elegant venue.
Surely the centrepiece of Scorrier House is the Grand Hall. With its dramatic, sweeping double staircase, it provides a breath-taking entrance for you as you embark on the next chapter of your lives together.
What’s more, Scorrier House provides a range of accommodation ideal for both you and your guests. The quaint, 18thcentury stable barns make for a fantastic getaway from the madness of the party, or relax into the luxury of the main house itself.
For more information on the kinds of weddings Scorrier House can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of Cornwall, surrounded by 400 acres of private grounds and just moments from the coast
- Exclusively yours for the entirety of your celebrations
- Licensed to host your ceremony in a variety of stunning locations
- No wedding packages, bespoke designed days to make your day truly memorable
- Accommodation available for both you and your guests
- Gorgeous gardens and grounds ideal for your wedding photos
Frequently Asked Questions
4 reviewsWrite a Review
Scorrier House TR16 5AU Redruth (Cornwall)