If you’re searching for a beautiful setting for your wedding day then look no further than East Riddlesden Hall, a house steeped in history that is lovingly cared for by the National Trust.
Located in picturesque West Yorkshire, the house is surrounded by incredibly romantic formal gardens which provide excellent opportunities for your photos and the perfect setting for your drinks reception.
Our venue is licensed for ceremonies in the rustic converted barn which also has plenty of space for the evening party where you can dance into the late hours. The barn boasts rustic wooden beams and stone walls all illumiated by our stunning fairylights that are included in the hire price. The magnificent fairylight backdrop makes the biggest statement on your wedding day.
The Great Hall inside East Riddlesden also provides the perfect atmosphere for more intimate ceremonies.
Our spaces are an excellent canvas for you to personalise your theme how you wish, giving you a wealth of decorative options. By choosing us to host your wedding, you are also helping the National Trust to look after this very special venue.
We will do our utmost to make sure you receive the best service and that your day flows smoothly without a hitch. We would be delighted to speak with you and discuss the ways that we can make your dream wedding come true.
For more information on weddings at East Riddlesden Hall, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- National Trust venue in the picturesque county Yorkshire, bordering North Yorkshire
- Historic barn location, blank canvass for your wedding day with under floor heating and a bar
- Ceremonies can be held in the barn or in the house
- The barn is the ideal canvas for you to style your day however you wish
- We are passionate about weddings and provide excellent service
- Our profit goes back to our property and so we are regularly updating and investing
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
East Riddlesden Hall Real Weddings
29 photos · 25/07/2019
Bradford Road BD20 5EL Keighley (West Yorkshire)