With so much on your to-do list during wedding planning, deciding on a gift for your groom – or any member of your wedding party! – can easily turn into a last-minute panic. Take the stress out of your shopping by choosing a men's wedding watch.
A watch is a great wedding gifting choice as it will last a lifetime – serving as a great reminder of your special day. Your wedding is also a time to treat your partner to something a little bit luxurious and we can’t think of anything more decadent than a stylish timepiece.
If you’re struggling to settle on a style, check out our favourites below. From smart watches to hybrids and classically luxurious bracelet watches, there's a style below for every groom, father of the bride or groom and best man.
Men's Wedding Watches
1. Raymond Weil Maestro Men's Watch – £1,050, Ernest Jones
Combining traditional Swiss design with modern features such as automatic movement and contemporary steel casing, this black leather strap watch by Raymond Weil offers a sophisticated balance of old and new.
2. Junghans Meister Chronoscope Stainless-Steel and PVD Automatic Watch – £1,940, Selfridges
With day and date windows and a slim leather strap design, this Junghans watch is as practical as it is stylish. We love the gold, white and black colour combo too!
READ MORE: The Best Father of the Groom Gift Ideas
3. Breitling Navitimer Automatic 41 Black Leather Strap Watch – £3,650, Ernest Jones
The Breitling Navitimer is a statement piece, ideal for grooms who like attention-grabbing accessories. With an alligator strap, 41mm case with beaded bezel and a bold black dial, this watch is guaranteed to attract plenty of admirers.
4. Longines Master Collection Men's Brown Leather Strap Watch – £2,080, Ernest Jones
With a brown leather strap and a dial covered in sapphire crystal, we can see this piece with a smart suit for work or formal attire for special occasions.
READ MORE: Romantic Wedding Day Gifts for the Groom
5. Bremont Broadsword Bronze Stainless-Steel and Leather Automatic Watch – £2,995, Selfridges
In 2019 Bremont began an official partnership with the Ministry of Defence and launched an Armed Forces Collection. The Broadsword Bronze timepiece is the latest piece to join the ranks and we think it would make a great gift for a groom in the military.
6. Tissot Le Locle Powermatic 80 Men's Two-Tone Bracelet Watch – £610, Ernest Jones
We reckon this gold and silver tone Tissot timepiece looks way more expensive than the £610 price tag. We love the gold hands and roman numerals as well as the see-through case back that allows you to see the inner workings of this classic watch.
7. Rado Captain Cook Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – £1,820, Ernest Jones
This robust design originates from 1962 but has been updated for the 21st century. Combining vintage details with up-to-date features, the Captain Cook has a power reserve of 80 hours and is water resistant up to 200 metres – perfect for the active man!
8. Gucci G-Chrono Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – £1,400, Ernest Jones
This Gucci timepiece doubles up as a statement fashion accessory thanks to its sleek finish and bold black chronograph dial complete with the iconic brand label. A must for designer loving grooms or groomsmen with a penchant for high fashion pieces.
9. BOSS Pilot Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – £329, Ernest Jones
Crafted with a blue dial, this pilot-inspired watch from BOSS features chronograph movement, two logarithmic scales and a sleek stainless-steel bracelet. We’re in love!
10. Emporio Armani Men's Black Leather Strap Watch – £139, Ernest Jones
This simple black watch exemplifies the sophisticated style of the Emporio Armani collection. With three silver hands, the signature EA logo and a black leather strap, this piece can be worn day or night.
READ MORE: Our Favourite Father of the Bride Gifts
11. Grant Automatic Dark Brown Leather Watch – £169, Fossil
We adore the detail and open-face design of this automatic watch from Fossil. You can choose to match the stainless-steel face with a leather strap colour of your choice. Personally, we love the classic dark brown.
12. Apple Watch Series 7 – £369, Argos
Tech-loving grooms will really appreciate the series 7 model from Apple the latest smart watch released from the tech giants. The stylish smart watch can track his every move, give him directions, keep an eye on his heart health, receive calls and much more. It’s way more than just a watch!
13. Hybrid Smartwatch HR Neutral Black Stainless-Steel – £209, Fossil
If you’re torn between a smart watch and a dressier style, a hybrid watch might just be the perfect choice. We love this black stainless-steel design from Fossil complete with an activity tracker, app alerts, social media and texts.
Engraved Wedding Watches for Men
14. Engraved Men's Architect Motivator in Envy Green – £165, Country and Paws
If your groom is a lover of the bold, why not gift him this Architect watch in Envy Green? With three chronograph subdials, this watch is also ideal for a man who works in multiple time zones. Plus, you can have it engraved with a personal message.
READ MORE: The Best Personalised Wedding Gifts
15. Luther Chronograph Brown Leather Watch – £104, Fossil
Laidback yet smart, this brown leather strap chronograph watch from Fossil features a black frame and bronze toned hands that give it a young and fresh feel. Plus, Fossil gives you the chance to engrave this design, making it as personal as it is stylish.
16. Personalised Silva Men's Watch – £69, Bloom Boutique
Simple and classic, the Silva watch from Bloom Boutique offers a touch of luxury with a leather strap, sleek white face and option to personalise for just £69 – a total bargain if you ask us!
17. Personalised Men’s Stylish Engraved Wristwatch – £59.99, GiftsOnline4U
There’s something totally timeless about a crocodile-style leather strap men’s watch and we think this piece from GiftsOnline4U is a great example. With a silver face, delicate silver hands and black roman numerals, it’s the kind of watch a man can wear with anything. Plus, you can have your own secret message engraved on the back of the face.
READ MORE: The Ultimate Guide to Best Man Gifts
18. Men’s Moonphase Watch with Your Own Handwriting – £129, The Architect Watch Company
How cool is this? You can write your very own message in pen and the people at The Architect Watch Company will transfer it to the watch as an engraving – it doesn’t get much more personal than that!
Groom's Pocket Watches
19. Engraved Vintage Pocket Watch – £37, GiftsOnline4U
This silver-plated pocket watch with Quartz mechanism makes for the ideal keepsake. You can have your own personal message engraved on the lid in one of six font choices, so you can make sure it truly suits the wearer’s style.
20. Engraved Pocket Watch in Gun Metal Black – £37, GiftsOnline4U
The matte black casing of this pocket watch from GiftsOnline4U makes it a more modern choice than its silver-plated counterparts. Featuring roman numerals and intricate hands, it still features classic touches.
READ MORE: What Does a Best Man Actually Do?
21. Personalised Heritage Dual Side Pocket Watch – £59.95, The Little Boys Room
Sleek and stylish, this pocket watch can be finished with an engraved message on one side and initials on the other. Open it up to reveal a window displaying the inner workings of the watch – the ideal gift for watch lovers.
22. Silver Plated Engraved Pocket Watch with Windowed Back – £59.99, GiftsOnline4U
One of the most beautiful things about a watch is the intricate cogs often concealed inside which is why we love this window backed design. The back case allows the user to peek inside the inner workings of this stunning silver-plated, personalised piece.
Now you've found the perfect wedding watch, why not find a romantic marriage quote to write alongside the gift?