Update my wedding date
Keep your profile wedding date
We will pass this information to Matt Trott Photography so they can respond. Hitched will create an account for you to view your suppliers in a list and create a free wedding plan.
I love working as a photographer, I love attending weddings, I love being part of the day and I promise that all my love will show in my work.
I believe that every special moment in your life should be captured by a photo, so it can be saved and treasured forever. I believe that every special moment should be captured from the proposal, through to the exchanging of vows all the way to the first dance.
My style is to capture the natural emotions and reactions of the special moments as they happen. I also like to use some staged shots to produce some creative and dramatic shots.
Your wedding gallery will be using 90% lifestyle shots, which will be displayed in a documentary style. The other 10% will be artistic shots, which will be used to capture unique and creative memories.
My overall goal is to make your wedding day run as smoothly as it can, so you can relax and enjoy the celebration, i will do this by ensuring i get to know you throughout the process of your planning. I will encourage you to create your vision, then leave it to me to work through how to turn that into a reality
Matt is a photographer who takes the time to understand your dynamic as a couple and what you want to remember from your day. He then translates this into capturing the perfect moments in perfect pictures, without putting a lot of pressure into it or making you feel *in front of a camera*. Matt has amazing talent at posed pictures e.g. family ones but really outshines in the candid pics he manages to get on film. Thanks for all you did for us and our *unusual* wedding we couldn't have asked for anyone better being our photographer. Tammy & Matt H
Matt was brilliant and could not recommend him enough! He made everyone feel comfortable and took lots of lovely natural shots capturing both the big and little moments of our day. He’s very quick to respond to questions and adds a special touch to his photos. Our wedding overran and he stayed longer to capture all the important moments! Really nice guy and would recommend for your wedding day!
My starting price is £1195 - please contact me direct for a tailored quote
Full photography services. I can also arrange for hand crafted photo albums.
A free engagement session for 2018 weddings.
An online gallery for all your finalised images - fully downloadable and shareable.
The further ahead the better due to popular dates getting booked. A minimum timeline would be six week.s
God no - photographing a wedding is a full time/flat out event for a photographer and quite frankly you deserve my full attention!
Yes i am - please contact me if further afield than my 1 hour travel time - and i can tailor a quote accordingly
Each quote will be unique and we can discuss on a 1-2-1 basis
Part of me wants to put "Awesome" but i appreciate that's not very helpful. i am a lifestyle photographer - this means it's predominatly documentary (me being a photo ninja and not getting in your way) with 10% of the day reserved for more curated shots. I would discuss in advance with you my plans and a draft timeline to make sure you are comfortable
I often gets requests for the dramatic night shots with sparklers - some photographers cheat and add in photoshop - i don't - i do it all in camera on the night and can complete the shot very quickly.
My camera brand is Nikon - i have DSLR's and multiple lenses which i can nerd out with you if you would like!
oh yes - love my online gallery and will provide you a portfolio online you can download and share with friends and family
No one wants to see my test shots surely! I will be sending in the region of 400-500 photos for all day coverage - these are edited photos in JPG format and represent the best of the best i take on the day.
When you book you book myself, if needed i can draft in a second shooter to boost the candid photos. I can also refer you to viedographers and an excellent band.
I own the copyright of the photos but by entering into a contract with myself i am giving you access to use and share the photos. A small percentage will be utilised for advertising on my webpage/facebook/Instagram and also if enquired by a magazine i have the option of promoting a blog entry on their site - however for this i would only do this if you were 100% comfortable.
Lets face it weddings are expensive and no-one wants any hidden surprises - so i will make sure all costs are quoted up front and it's clear on the timeline we will be working to.
BACS payment to my business account is preferred, however can accept Paypal if the service charge is covered.
Our trusted network of suppliers and venues we have worked with
Roundwell, Maidstone, Kent, Kent, ME14 4HP
Matt Trott Photography details have been saved to your shortlist.