Hutton Hall is a new wedding venue set in the middle of eight acres of beautifully manicured gardens in a stunning location opposite the village church in Brentwood, Essex.
Hutton Hall offers couples a choice of where they have their reception either inside a large marquee or to have a more intimate wedding breakfast inside the Hall. Our marquee can seat up to 120 guests and located behind this is our stunning rose garden with backdrop views of the house and grounds. Our historic 'Blue Room,' Grand Hall and Library offer great celebration spaces for guests to gather and use for drinks reception, the wedding breakfast and evening reception.
New to 2019, we are now offering couples the option to have an outdoor civil ceremony, located in a beautiful tranqui position in our gardens.
Our bridal suit is something that is so beautiful it must be seen to be believed. Brides have the luxury of getting ready with their bridal partly in a large, high ceiling, white preparation room and adjoinng listed pannelled bedroom with fabulous views of the sweeping drive and front gardens. The grand sized bridal bathroom adds to this luxury with chandeliers and free standing bath tub.
We encourage bride and grooms to come and see Hutton Hall and enjoy the experience from the moment they drive down our long sweeping driveway and picture their wedding in this peaceful, beautiful setting which will be a new exerience for all.
- Exclusive use of the Hall and grounds for the entire day
- Brides and their bridal party have the option of getting ready in our stunning brand new three-roomed bridal suite
- Overnight accommodation for the bride and groom in our bridal suite on the night of the wedding
- Civil ceremonies available at Hutton Hall in our civil ceremony room
- Outdoor civil ceremony license
- Set in eight acres of stunning gardens opposite the village church
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
7 reviewsWrite a Review
Hutton Village CM13 1RX Dunton (Essex)