Instinct Wedding Photography & Video

East Sussex
4 0.0
4 Reviews

Availability & Pricing

About Instinct Wedding Photography & Video

Mission. At Instinct Wedding we care deeply about every single one of our couples. We always try to get to know well you so we can create the most bespoke film and photography that tells your unique story.   

Attitude. We always try and stay as invisible throughout the day as possible, capturing real emotions, tears, hugs, happiness and love. 

Location. We are based in Kent and cover all of the South East, London, and Europe.   

TeamInstinct Wedding was founded by creative director Justina, in 2017 her husband Lloyd has joined as a lead videographer, and now in 2020, we work with a team of highly creative and professionally trained photographers, videographers and editors to deliver the best, most emotional and high quality results of each and every one of our couples.   

PricesOur base package start at £1150 for a full day highlight film which is the most popular choice. If you're getting married abroad or your wedding is longer than one day, please get in touch for bespoke quote. We also offer photography service and have amazing offers when you book us for both photography and video.   Please do not hesitate to get in touch for more info.  

Video Gallery

Reviews

Write a review
Sort reviews by: Rating | Date | Useful
0
  • "Jen, the Bride"
    This testimonial was entered by Instinct Wedding Photography & Video on 4 October 2018

    From when I first met justina she was amazing, she went out of her way to make sure she knew everything about our wedding even down to the finer details. On our wedding day herself and her husband were brilliant we couldn't fault them! They were with us for hours making sure they captured every special moment of our day, they were very discreet and quite a few times we didn't even realise they were there. They really took their time and made us feel so comfortable. Could recommend them enough! Thank you so much x

  • "Charlotte, the Bride"
    This testimonial was entered by Instinct Wedding Photography & Video on 4 October 2018

    Just utterly perfect from start to finish. So very pleased with our wedding photos, Justina and Lloyd are a perfect team, they captured our wedding from all angles with pure style and we couldn't be happier. 100% recommend. X x

Total Reviews: 4
<< First < Prev Page: 1 of 2 Last >>

Frequently Asked Questions

What services do you offer?

At Instinct Wedding we offer wedding videography and photography services as well as engagement sessions.

What does your wedding package include?

Wedding Videography Package (£850) Includes: - In depth consultation (in person or over email) - Coverage from Bridal Prep to the First Dance - Online Link to a creatively edited highlight film to share with friends and family - One videographer on the day. Please visit out website for pricing on wedding photography and special offers.

How far in advance should I contact you?

We always suggest you contacting us as soon as possible to secure your date.

Do you cover more than one wedding per day?

We only ever cover one wedding per day so our couples can have our undivided attention.

Are you able to travel?

We are based in Kent and cover all of the UK and Europe. Please get in touch for details.

Is there a charge for travelling?

There is no extra charge for travelling within 70miles from Tunbridge Wells in Kent. After that we charge 40p/mile. Please contact us if you're getting married abroad.

What kind of technology do you use?

We shoot with professional Sony cameras, as well as Sony, Sigma and some vintage lenses. We also use appropriate stabilisation system.

Do you charge per hour or per event?

We charge per event. All our prices on the website include coverage from bridal prep up to the first dance. If you require half a day coverage, or more than one day coverage, please contact us for bespoke quote.

What are the forms of payment?

To reserve your date, we require 20% booking fee. The remaining 80% will be due two weeks before the wedding. We have a very easy online paying system in place.

Instinct Wedding Photography & Video Gallery

Thank you for registering. You will shortly receive an email confirming your Hitched account details.

Instinct Wedding Photography & Video details have been saved to your shortlist.

Continue browsing suppliers View my shortlist