Ufton Court is a charming, historic, Tithe Barn and Grade I listed Manor House, set within 16 acres of beautiful grounds and woodland in Berkshire. The stunning 16th-century timber-framed Tithe Barn provides the perfect blank canvas for your dream wedding celebrations. The barn is licensed to hold civil ceremonies, allowing you to spend your whole day in the delightful setting of Ufton Court.
All weddings held at Ufton Court will enjoy exclusive use of the Tithe Barn, the stunning courtyard and the Archer’s Hall. Civil ceremonies can be held in either the Barn, the Archer’s Hall or the Long Ceremony Room within the Manor House. The Tithe Barn itself is perfect for intimate ceremonies and is ideal for formal wedding breakfasts with guest numbers ranging from 15 people through to 150.
To help with your plans and preparations, our dedicated wedding co-ordinators are on hand throughout to ensure every detail of your big day is perfect. Every wedding at Ufton Court is an individual and personal affair, so we don’t work with set wedding packages. We treat every event with the attention and care it deserves to help create your dream day.
We do not charge corkage, so you are more than welcome to supply your own alcohol for your toasts, wedding breakfast and reception. We offer a choice of five fantastic caterers to make you a delicious, bespoke wedding menu, they will also run the bar in the evening.
The venue is located on the Berkshire-Hampshire border with easy access to the M4 with good road and rail links. In addition, all profits from your wedding day will support our children's charity: Ufton Court Educational Trust.
- Can hold up to 150 guests for a seated wedding breakfast,with options for more intimate weddings available
- Choice of three locations for your ceremony – Tithe Barn, Archer’s Hall or the Long Ceremony room in the Manor House
- No corkage charge! The caterers will run a bar in the evening
- Location on the Berkshire-Hampshire border with easy access to the M4
- All income from weddings supports the Educational Trust which enables disadvantaged children to experience the venue’s rich heritage and participate in living history
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinators on hand
We'd love to show you around to see our beautiful venue for yourself. Simply get in contact with our wedding team to arrange an appointment. Can't wait to see it? You can find a virtual tour here: https://uftoncourt.co.uk/weddings/virtual-wedding-venue-tour/
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
91 reviewsWrite a Review
Ufton Court, Green Lane, Ufton Nervet RG7 4HD Burghfield Common (Berkshire)